Exactitude Consultancy published the final copy of the detailed research report on the Polybutadiene Market.
Polybutadiene Market will witness a CAGR of 6.31% for the forecast period of 2023-2029 and is likely USD 3.65 billion in 2022 to reach at USD 7.07 billion by 2029.
Polybutadiene Market study performed by market reports insights that examine market growth prospects and opportunities. The research contains an industry summary, requirements, product description, goals, and industry analysis. The major goal of the research is to give broad exposure to industry competitors, market trends, growth rates, and other important statistics as well as the overall current market scenario. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape including a competitive analysis of the key vendors.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
It emphasizes market features such as main drivers, growth opportunities, risk factors, and challenges in the global market. This research will help businesses make profitable strategies and capital investments as it will allow them to develop their marketplace successfully in both global and regional markets.
Polybutadiene Market Drivers
- Increasing Electric Vehicle Production
Polybutadiene is often used to manufacture tires, coatings, adhesives, and sealants. And tires, coatings, adhesives, and sealants are often used in electric vehicles. The production and adoption of electric vehicles are anticipated to increase globally. For instance, according to Invest India, the Indian EV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 44 percent between 2020 and 2027, with annual sales reaching 6.34 million units.
- Flourishing Aerospace Sector
In the aerospace industry, polybutadiene-based tires, coatings, adhesives, and sealants are used during the aircraft production process. The demand for aircraft is on an upsurge in various regions. For instance, in November 2022, Boeing projected that China’s airlines will buy US$1.4 trillion worth of 8,600 new aircraft and US$1.7 trillion worth of commercial aviation services over the next 20 years. By 2029, the Middle East will require 2,520 airplanes, according to Boeing’s current business forecast. Also, according to Boeing India is expected to drive the demand for 2,300 aircrafts worth US$320 billion over the next 20 years.
Polybutadiene Market Challenges
- Health Risk Associated with Polybutadiene
Polybutadiene is a synthetic rubber made from the monomer 1,3-butadiene polymerized. Acute inhalation of 1,3-butadiene causes irritation of the eyes, nasal passages, throat, and lungs in humans. At very high exposure levels, neurological effects such as blurred vision, fatigue, headache, and vertigo have been reported. Humans exposed to 1,3-butadiene on the skin experience a cold sensation followed by a burning sensation.
Prominent Key players of the Polybutadiene Market survey report:
Historical data available in the report elaborates on the development of the Polybutadiene on national, regional and international levels. Market Research Report presents a detailed analysis based on the thorough research of the overall market, particularly on questions that border on the market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, operation landscape, trend analysis, and competitive analysis.
Some Key Competitors of the Market are – ARLANXEO (Netherlands), JSR Corporation (Japan), UBE Industries Ltd. (Japan), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea), Versalis SPA (Italy), PJSC SIBUR Holdings (Russia), Sinopec (China), and Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- In June 2022, Evonik’s Adhesives and Coatings company announced a new line of sustainable and durable liquid polybutadiene. The utilization of sustainably created butadiene in the production of this innovative product line is estimated to decrease the usage of fossil fuels by up to 99.9%.
- In 2 February 2022, DuPont created a novel Ecoposit plastic metallization process that improves plating capabilities for complex parts. The product attacks polybutadiene areas via oxidization and forms caverns, which enable adhesion by mechanical anchoring of plated metals.
Polybutadiene Market Segmentation:
Polybutadiene Market by Type, 2023-2029, (USD Million), (Kilotons)
- Solid Polybutadiene
- Liquid Polybutadiene
Polybutadiene Market by Application, 2023-2029, (USD Million), (Kilotons)
- Polymer Modification
- Industrial Rubber Manufacturing
- Others (Sporting Goods And Footwear)
Polybutadiene Market Regional Insights:
The country section of the report also provides individualistic market impacting factors and changes in regulation within the market internally that impacts the present and future trends of the Polybutadiene Market. Data points like consumption volumes, price analysis, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the preeminent pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries.
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
What are the goals of the report?
- The predicted market size for the Market Industry at the conclusion of the forecast period is shown in this market report.
- The paper also analyses market sizes in the past and present.
- The charts show the year-over-year growth (percent) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given projected period based on a variety of metrics.
- The research contains a market overview, geographical breadth, segmentation, and financial performance of main competitors.
- The research evaluates the current situation of the industry in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as future growth opportunities.
- The study examines the future period’s growth rate, market size, and market worth.
Access the full report description, summary, figure table, graph, etc. at:
Research methodology is a structured and organized approach to gathering and examining information for a specific purpose. The two fundamental types of research methods are secondary research and primary research. In secondary research, data are collected from published sources like scholarly journals, books, and company websites. It can help provide a broad perspective on a subject and identify significant trends and patterns. On the other hand, primary research involves collecting original data through surveys, focus groups, and interviews. While primary research can provide more accurate and relevant information, it is often more time-consuming and expensive compared to secondary research. Each method has its advantages and limitations, and choosing the right approach depends on the research objectives and available resources.
Impact of the Polybutadiene market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Polybutadiene market.
-String Solar PV Inverters market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Polybutadiene market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Polybutadiene market.
Table of Contents:
1 Polybutadiene Market Overview
2 Company Profiles
3 Market Competition, by Players
4 Market Size Segment by Type
5 Polybutadiene Market Size Segment by Application
6 North America by Country, by Type, and by Application
7 Europe by Country, by Type, and by Application
8 Asia-Pacific by Region, by Type, and by Application
9 South America by Country, by Type, and by Application
10 Middle East & Africa by Country, by Type, and by Application
11 Research Findings and Conclusion
Can I modify the scope of the report and customize it to suit my requirements?
Yes. Customized requirements of multi-dimensional, deep-level and high-quality can help our customers precisely grasp market opportunities, effortlessly confront market challenges, properly formulate market strategies and act promptly, thus to win them sufficient time and space for market competition.
- Country-level analysis for the 5 countries of your choice.
- Competitive analysis of 5 key market players.
- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
- How Are We Different? & Why Choose Us?
We always believe in quality, so we will provide you instant 24*7 sales support. In case, you have any queries or any doubts then we will provide post-purchase priority analyst assistance to clarify even single doubt on the Stamped Lead Frame study.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, Asia, Europe.
Exactitude Consultancy is a market research & consulting services firm which helps its client to address their most pressing strategic and business challenges. Our market research helps clients to address critical business challenges and also helps make optimized business decisions with our fact-based research insights, market intelligence, and accurate data.
for your special interest research needs at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you within 24hrs and help you find the market research report you need.
Contact: Irfan Tamboli
Phone Number: +91-7507-07-8687