The surgical robot market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.9% over the forecast period of 2021-2026.
26th Nov 2021 (Market Insights Reports): Surgical Robots Market research reports 2021-2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer the Latest insights about acute features of the Global Surgical Robots market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Surgical Robots Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past, and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Completely risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Surgical Robots in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19.
This report elaborates the market size, revenue, and growth of the Surgical Robots industry, and breaks it down according to the type, application, and consumption area of Surgical Robots. The report also conducted a PESTEL analysis of the industry to study the industry’s main influencing factors and entry barriers.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Restoration Robotics, Medtech S.A, Mazor Robotics, THINK Surgical, Medrobotics, TransEnterix, among others.
The increasing demand for automation in the healthcare sector, growing incidences of chronic diseases, increasing geriatric population, the complexity of surgical procedures, and the rising demand for non-invasive surgeries with more precision and flexibility, are the factors driving the market.
– Surgical robots can perform complex procedures with geometrical precision, even in anatomical areas that are difficult to reach by human surgeons. This has been resulting in the growing preference of surgeons and patients to utilize robots. Moreover, factors, like the aging population and shortages of healthcare workers, have also been driving the demand for these surgical robots.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Surgical Robots Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Market Insights And Regional Analysis
– North America is one of the prominent regions for the market studied. The United States has been contributing to a majority of the market share in the region, with Canada accounting for a significant volume consumption. Active participation of academia from the North American region has also influenced the growth of the market in the North American region. With collaborations from corporates and academia, many institutions in these countries have been able to record technological advancements.
– There has been significant adoption of robotic surgery in the United States. The annual procedure volume for robotic surgery is higher than 5,00,000 in the United States. Robotic surgery has become the most rapidly adopted medical device over the past two decades to build a brand image and competitive advantage. This is likely to fuel the need for service robots in the region’s medical and healthcare sectors.
– According to the American Association of Medical Colleges, it is expected that there may be a shortage of around 65,000 primary care physicians in the United States by 2025. Doctors and the nursing staff are already experiencing several issues due to the heavy patient load. Thus the usage of robot
– June 2020 – Accuray Incorporated launched the CyberKnife S7 System, an innovative device combining speed, advanced precision, and real-time artificial intelligence (AI)-driven motion tracking and synchronization treatment delivery for all stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) treatments in 15 minutes. The CyberKnife S7 System is the next-generation CyberKnife platform, a robotic, non-invasive radiation therapy device capable of treating cancerous and benign tumors throughout the body and neurologic disorders.
– Oct 2019 – Stryker Corporation announced the acquisition of Mobius Imaging, LLC offering point-of-care imaging technology, and its sister company, GYS Tech LLC. The expertise of these acquired companies in advanced imaging and robotics and a robust product pipeline may enable Stryker to increase its presence in Orthopaedics, Spine, and Neurotechnology.
Market Segmentation & Scope
The Most important types of Surgical Robots covered in this report are:
The Most widely used downstream fields of Surgical Robots market covered in this report are:
Avail 20% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand, etc.
Influence of the Surgical Robots market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Surgical Robots market.
-Surgical Robots market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Surgical Robots market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Surgical Robots market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Surgical Robots market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Surgical Robots market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Surgical Robots Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Surgical Robots market (2021-2026)
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Surgical Robots Market
Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Surgical Robots; Post COVID Analysis
Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Surgical Robots Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End-User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Surgical Robots Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries, and by Manufacturers/companies with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2026)
… To be continued
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or 5 countries or nearly 40 analyst hours.