The Smart Greenhouse market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period, 2021 – 2026.
26th Nov 2021 (Market Insights Reports): Smart Greenhouse Market research reports 2021-2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer the Latest insights about acute features of the Global Smart Greenhouse market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Smart Greenhouse Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past, and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Completely risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Smart Greenhouse in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19.
This report elaborates the market size, revenue, and growth of the Smart Greenhouse industry, and breaks it down according to the type, application, and consumption area of Smart Greenhouse. The report also conducted a PESTEL analysis of the industry to study the industry’s main influencing factors and entry barriers.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Venlo, Palram, RBI, Kubo, Nexus Corporation, Agra Tech, Luiten, Atlas Manufacturing, AgrowTec, TOP Greenhouse, FatDragon, Fenglong Technology, Hua Kun, HuiZhong XingTong, Shangyang Greenhouse, Shanghai Jinong, Xinyu Greenhouse, NongBang Greenhouse, GaoZongZhi, Nanjing Tengyong, Jin Zhi You, Qingzhou Jinxin, among others.
– In the current era, agriculture growth is considered to one the core component that can directly influence the economic growth of a country as it provides means for revenue by the production of food and raw materials which thereby counts as a primary source for imports and exports. It additionally generates employment opportunities at a larger scale and helps countries to leverage their transformation of the economy from convention to an advanced economy and hence fosters the growth of the market
– For instance, In emerging economies such as India, around 55% of the Indian population is engaged in agriculture and allied activities but constitute about 15% of GDP ( gross domestic product), whereas in developed economies such as the US contribute 1 percent of GDP( gross domestic product) majorly due to stakeholders involved in conventional agricultural practices
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Smart Greenhouse Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Market Insights And Regional Analysis
– Europe is expected to grow at the highest rate over the forecast period owing to its forefront greenhouse horticulture practices spread throughout the countries, growing populations, and increasing demand for imports.
– The region is experiencing a steady increase in greenhouse potential owing to the increase of area under protected cultivation that is estimated to be 175000 ha with about 4.5% increase from 2005 to 2013 and the increase of the Mediterranean region of about 12000 ha.
– Furthermore, the Netherlands and Spain are considered to be greenhouse hotspots, and additionally, countries such as Italy, Greece, and France are expanding their industries
– The presence of projects such as EURPHOROS, a four-year project that aims to develop greenhouse systems that do requirement energy from sources such as fossil fuel, conserves water, minimize the carbon footprint and need for protective chemicals while delivering high productivity, foster the growth of the market.
– September 2019- Heliospectra AB showcased its new MITRA series, a high performance, and high intensity LED lighting solution in North Americas at MJ Biz Con Int’l Booth, Toronto Canada. The MITRA LED lighting is a modular LED system that is designed to cater to the needs of cannabis and vine crops and offers an efficacy of up to 2.9mol/J.
– August 2019- LumiGrow announced the launch of the TopLight Hybrid Smart fixture, The Toplight Hybrid model is focused on delivering growth while ensuring less energy bill, It features light with an output power of 1650 mol/s and is IP67 certified. The model can be controlled wirelessly through software by the company called smartPARTM
Market Segmentation & Scope
The Most important types of Smart Greenhouse covered in this report are:
Glass Smart Greenhouse
PC Board Smart Greenhouse
Plastic Film Smart Greenhouse
Hollow Perspex Smart Greenhouse
The Most widely used downstream fields of Smart Greenhouse market covered in this report are:
Flowers & Ornamentals
Avail 20% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand, etc.
Influence of the Smart Greenhouse market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Smart Greenhouse market.
-Smart Greenhouse market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Smart Greenhouse market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Smart Greenhouse market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Smart Greenhouse market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Smart Greenhouse market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Smart Greenhouse Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Smart Greenhouse market (2021-2026)
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Smart Greenhouse Market
Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Smart Greenhouse; Post COVID Analysis
Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Smart Greenhouse Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End-User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Smart Greenhouse Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries, and by Manufacturers/companies with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2026)
… To be continued
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or 5 countries or nearly 40 analyst hours.