Global Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market Report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. These Research Report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. The Global Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of Global Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market.
Request a sample Report of Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2456216?utm_source=MarketWatch&utm_medium=RV
Laboratory Proficiency Testing Market is valued approximately USD 750.5 million in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 6.6% over the forecast period 2019-2026. The increasing concern of time-concerning clinical trials along with the rising government regulations towards the safety and efficacy of the drugs has led to the rising demand for the more advanced laboratory proficiency testing solutions. Further, the laboratory proficiency testing solutions includes the external quality and accuracy assessment processes along with the accurate lab testing results of an unknown specimens from the outside source. The laboratory proficiency testing also offers objective assessment of the lab technicians, specimen handling along with equipment functionality. The safety regulations framed by the authorities in order to avoid defects in the manufactured products has led to the increased demand for the laboratory proficiency testing solutions from the pharmaceuticals industry. Moreover, the food and pharmaceutical products are consumed directly by the consumers and any defects in the product manufacturing can lead to the adverse effect on the health conditions. The laboratories and R&D departments are monitored regularly to ensure the efficiency and quality. The rising investment from the government as well as private organizations towards product development and innovation in the testing programs has led to the advancement in the testing industry. For instance, in June 2019, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., provider of science research and clinical diagnostics products, has announced the launched of quantify Advance Control which are used in clinical labs for performing urinalysis testing.
The regional analysis of Laboratory Proficiency Testing market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing traction of proficiency testing to demonstrate the operational excellence. Moreover, stringent government regulations towards the laboratory operations along with the presence of major laboratory proficiency testing solutions provider in the region tends to accelerate the market share. Various organizations are adopting the strategy of merger and acquisition to expand the product portfolio and to extend geographical outreach. For instance, In February 2017, LGC Ltd., life sciences measurement and testing company, has acquired API Food Quality, Inc. and the associated trade and assets. The acquisition was aimed to increase the product portfolio of proficiency testing schemes for the food industry.
Analysis of regional landscape:
- Based on geographical terrain, the Laboratory Proficiency Testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America.
- A performance summary of each region..
- Insights into the total sales, growth rate, and revenue generated by each geography is provided.
Reasons to purchase the research report:
- Provides in-depth research analysis of the overall NGS Sample Preparation market. which can help save time for entrepreneurs looking to start business regarding the NGS Sample Preparation Market.
- Various trending news forecast analysis and key competitors of the market are easily available with all the necessary information.
- Entire market scope and information can be available at the fingertips for any entrepreneur or company that purchases the report which can help a start-up company, or a competitor understand the NGS Sample Preparation Market in detail with all the necessary factors.
- Graphs, pie charts and other representations that can help the reader understand the information at a single glance.
- All necessary information regarding the market that can help a manufacturer understand the consumer behavior, business segments and sell products based on the research information.
- Most trending Coronavirus pandemic impact on the market and industry with all the necessary recovery analysis.
Market Study Report. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report
Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150