The ground penetrating radar market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
26th Nov 2021 (Market Insights Reports): Ground Penetrating Radar Market research reports 2021-2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer the Latest insights about acute features of the Global Ground Penetrating Radar market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Ground Penetrating Radar Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past, and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Completely risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Ground Penetrating Radar in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19.
This report elaborates the market size, revenue, and growth of the Ground Penetrating Radar industry, and breaks it down according to the type, application, and consumption area of Ground Penetrating Radar. The report also conducted a PESTEL analysis of the industry to study the industry’s main influencing factors and entry barriers.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
GSSI, MALA, IDS GeoRadar, GEOTECH, SSI, US Radar, Utsi Electronics, Chemring Group, Radiodetection, Japan Radio Co, ChinaGPR, Kedian Reed, among others.
It is a non-destructive method that uses radar pulses for shallow subsurface investigation and exploration and has broad applications in various industries. Ground-penetrating radar is used to detect underground assets in mining, water and sewage, oil & gas, and construction industries. These are also used to evaluate the amount of deterioration of bridge decks, parking decks, and other structures.
– Major cities of Asia pacific regions are experiencing the growth of subways construction to combat the problems of pollution, travel time, and rising prices of fuel by providing affordable and safe means of transportation.
– For instance, in 2019, China invested more than USD 125 billion for the construction of a high-speed rail network. China Railway Corporation is set to open 6,800 km of new lines, including 4,100 km of high-speed infrastructure, which is 45% more than the total mileage commissioned in 2018. By the end of 2018, it was operating 29,000 km of high-speed lines, two-thirds of the world, and had added more than 4000 route km in 2018. It has reduced the travel time between major Chinese cities, and authorities are looking to extend new lines into some of the remote corners of the country.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Ground Penetrating Radar Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Market Insights And Regional Analysis
– North American ground penetrating radar market is expected to hold a significant share due to the favorable development in military, utility detection, transport infrastructure.
– US military is constantly upgrading equipment with advanced technology every year to bring about ground-breaking change. The U.S Army is planning to install ground-penetrating radar on drones that will be capable of surveying previously inaccessible locations. They are attempting to embed this technology onto a chip so that it can display a digital map of the surroundings.
– The players operating in the region are focusing on new product developments to increase their production capabilities. For instance, in October 2019, GSSI, a United States-based ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment manufacturer has introduced the new 200 MHz (200 HS) antenna, the first of the next-generation, high-performance GS Series that is designed for applications that require deeper depth penetration. It is ideal for geophysical, geotechnical, or environmental applications that require high reliability under challenging survey conditions.
– March 2020 – Worldsensing and IDS GeoRadar have cooperated and launched the most comprehensive mine safety monitoring system. This integrated system, the first in the world, offers surface, sub-surface and geospatial monitoring in a single package. The joint solution will simplify data management using HxGN GeoMonitoring Hub integrated visualization and analysis platform, delivered through IDS GeoRadar.
– October 2019 – Guideline Geo has launched the MAL AI, the world’s first real AI technology for the interpretation of GPR data. The real-time AI will enable automatic detection, warnings, avoidance. For instance, in utility locating MAL AI will instantly analyze the GPR data and will mark the detected objects with a red square to warn the user and help to avoid damaging important infrastructures such as fiber, power cables, or gas lines.
– February 2019 – SPX Corporation has completed the acquisition of the Sabik Marine and obstruction lighting business of Carmanah Technologies Corporation. The company will leverage Sabik’s highly-engineered technology and products to expand and strengthen its position.
Market Segmentation & Scope
The Most important types of Ground Penetrating Radar covered in this report are:
Handheld Ground Penetrating Radar
Cart Based Ground Penetrating Radar
The Most widely used downstream fields of Ground Penetrating Radar market covered in this report are:
Transport and Road Inspection
Avail 20% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand, etc.
Influence of the Ground Penetrating Radar market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Ground Penetrating Radar market.
-Ground Penetrating Radar market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Ground Penetrating Radar market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Ground Penetrating Radar market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Ground Penetrating Radar market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Ground Penetrating Radar market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Ground Penetrating Radar Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Ground Penetrating Radar market (2021-2026)
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Ground Penetrating Radar Market
Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Ground Penetrating Radar; Post COVID Analysis
Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Ground Penetrating Radar Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End-User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Ground Penetrating Radar Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries, and by Manufacturers/companies with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2026)
… To be continued
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or 5 countries or nearly 40 analyst hours.