The Biodegradable Packaging Market was valued at USD 93.59 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 126.85 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
26th Nov 2021 (Market Insights Reports): Biodegradable Packaging Market research reports 2021-2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer the Latest insights about acute features of the Global Biodegradable Packaging market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Biodegradable Packaging Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past, and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technology development. The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the industry was fully assessed. Completely risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for Biodegradable Packaging in a special period. This report also compares the markets of Pre COVID-19 and Post COVID-19.
This report elaborates the market size, revenue, and growth of the Biodegradable Packaging industry, and breaks it down according to the type, application, and consumption area of Biodegradable Packaging. The report also conducted a PESTEL analysis of the industry to study the industry’s main influencing factors and entry barriers.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Be Green Packaging, Biopak, BASF, International Paper, Mondi, Smurfit Kappa, Stora Enso, Nature Works, Simbiousa, Delta Packaging, RNS Packaging, Cortec Corporation, Green Packaging, AR Metallizing, Amcor, Amcor, RPC Group, Prolamina Corp, CAN-PACK, DS Smith, among others.
The Biodegradable Packaging solutions are finding increasing application in packaging owing to its low environmental impact, growing focus on recyclability and sustainability, government emphasis on efficient packaging management, and rising consumer awareness coupled with an increasing ban on plastic.
– The bio-based materials have several potential benefits for greenhouse gas balances and other environmental impacts over whole life cycles and in the use of renewable, rather than finite resources. It is intended that the use of biodegradable materials will contribute to sustainability and reduction in the environmental impact associated with the disposal of oil-based polymers.
– According to European bioplastics, Biodegradable plastics altogether, including PLA, PHA, starch blends, and others, account for over 55.5% (over one million tonnes) of the global bioplastics production capacities. The production of biodegradable plastics is expected to increase to 1.33 million in 2024, especially due to PHA’s significant growth rates. Also, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be a major hub for the bioplastics industry, with 45% of bioplastics being produced in the Asia-pacific region in 2019.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Biodegradable Packaging Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Market Insights And Regional Analysis
– In the United States, the rising awareness among consumers and favorable regulations from the government is expected to drive the demand for biodegradable packaging over the forecast period.
– According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the United States generates almost 80 million tons of packaging waste each year. About half of the packaging waste in the US comes from food and beverage products. And the agency mentions that large food corporations like Nestle and Unilever generate the majority of plastic waste.
– With an increasing demand for biodegradable packaging from food chains, such as McDonald’s, who are planning to use 100% sustainable packaging by 2025, manufacturers are choosing to use these opportunities to build consumer trust by proactively addressing the environmental issues rather than resisting change. Furthermore, it also creates an immense opportunity for biodegradable packaging manufacturers to penetrate the market and garner a higher market share.
– May 2020 – ???????????????Tetra Pak joins the European alliance for a green recovery, launched by the European Parliament on 14 April 2020, with a view to building a better future post the COVID-19 pandemic. The alliance gathers stakeholders to support a green recovery plan that puts the fight against climate change, the protection of biodiversity, and resilient food supply chains at the center of Europe’s economic policy for the next seven years.
– Mar 2020 – Amcor collaborated with the Healthcare Plastics Recycling Council (HPRC) will help foster more sustainable practices and innovation across the healthcare industry and to improve the recyclability of plastic products.
Market Segmentation & Scope
The Most important types of Biodegradable Packaging covered in this report are:
The Most widely used downstream fields of Biodegradable Packaging market covered in this report are:
Food & Beverage
Pharmaceutical & Biomedical
Home Care Packaging
Avail 20% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, and New Zealand, etc.
Influence of the Biodegradable Packaging market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Biodegradable Packaging market.
-Biodegradable Packaging market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Biodegradable Packaging market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the Biodegradable Packaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Biodegradable Packaging market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Biodegradable Packaging market.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Biodegradable Packaging Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Biodegradable Packaging market (2021-2026)
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global Biodegradable Packaging Market
Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Biodegradable Packaging; Post COVID Analysis
Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Biodegradable Packaging Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End-User and Region/Country 2016-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Biodegradable Packaging Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries, and by Manufacturers/companies with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2021-2026)
… To be continued
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at@
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or 5 countries or nearly 40 analyst hours.