The Asia-Pacific cold and flu supplements market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of Chinese traditional medicine across the region for the treatment of symptoms of cold and flu is expected to majorly drive the growth of the Asia-Pacific cold and flu supplements industry. Chinese traditional medicines use a combination of various herbs formulated into one. The popularity of Chinese tradition is not only limited to the region, it is widespread across the globe. Some of the widely accepted formulas for cold and flu from Chinese traditional medicine include Jie Gang, Yin Qiao, and many more.
A full report of Asia-Pacific Cold and Flu Supplements Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
Furthermore, the rising awareness regarding the supplements to boost immunity is also expected to drive the growth of the market. Additionally, the middle-class population has increased significantly across the region especially in countries such as India and China. Hence, the high purchasing power of the middle-class population will also impact the growing shares of the market. In addition to this, raising health concerns owing to the increased government healthcare initiatives will also drive the adoption of supplements across the region as a precaution for cold and flu. This is anticipated to significantly foster the growth of the cold and flu supplements market in Asia-Pacific.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
- Market numbers available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Product Type
- Countries Covered-
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Competitive Landscape-Amway Corp., Herbal Hills, Fast&Up, Cureveda, Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Recovery Timeline
- Deviation from the pre-COVID forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
Asia-Pacific Cold and Flu Supplements Market Report Segment
By Product Type
- Natural Molecules
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-cold-and-flu-supplements-market
Asia-Pacific Cold and Flu Supplements Market Regional
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd.
- iNova Pharmaceuticals
- Amway Corp.
- Fusion Health (Global Therapeutics Pty Ltd.)
- Herbal Hills
- Wellbeing Nutrition
- PatanjaliAyurved Ltd.
- Wakunaga Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404