Global Alternative Protein market analysis mainly introduces the changing market dynamics in terms of covering all details inside analysis and opinion, volume and value market share by players, by regions, by product type, by consumers and their price change details, cost/revenue structure. Additionally, the analysis of Global Alternative Protein added a detailed breakdown of key market growth drivers and limitation along with impact analysis of the same.
The demand for soy protein isolate is projected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 7.5% through 2026. It serves as a highly functional and easily digestible source of proteins and amino acids. Soy protein concentrate consumption is slated to increase at a 7.5% CAGR over the same period. They are an excellent natural source of easily digestible amino acids and are ideal for animal feed and pet nutrition where nutritional profile and protein quality is important.
Request a sample Report of Alternative Protein Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/3076881?utm_source=MarketWatch&utm_medium=RV
The global alternative protein for animal feed market is increasingly garnering momentum and is set to witness substantial growth in the near future. The product consumption will be largely driven by increasing occurrences of disease outbreaks among livestock animals and growing focus among livestock owners to provide quality nutrition to these animals.
Energy and protein sources make up a significant portion of the cost in animal feed products. Therefore, it is necessary to utilize sustainable sources of protein and energy. Considering the product landscape, global alternative protein for animal feed industry is segmented into soy protein isolate, fermented soy protein, soy protein concentrate, insect protein, single cell protein, duckweed, and others. The other products segment is estimated to record a healthy CAGR of 8.8% through 2026.
The demand for fermented soy protein based animal nutrition products is estimated to rise at a CAGR of over 7.3% through 2026. Fermentation of soybeans eliminates anti-nutritional factors including antigens and oligosaccharides. This makes fermented soy proteins an excellent substitute for animal protein in starter diets.
The duckweed segment is set to register a robust CAGR of more than 14.5% through 2026. It serves as an excellent alternative for vegetable based protein and supplement for low protein feeds such as corn. Hamlet protein demand is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of nearly 6.8% through 2026.
Depending upon the livestock, global alternative protein for animal feed market is classified into cattle, poultry, swine, pet food, aquaculture, equine, and others. The consumption of alternative feed protein across the aquaculture sector is likely to increase at a steady CAGR of 7.5% through 2026.
Aquaculture is expected to be a major food producing sector in the forthcoming years. Consequently, it is crucial to enhance efficiency in fish farming techniques, which includes providing quality nutrition. The product demand across equine segment will rise at a 6.1% CAGR up to 2026. Meanwhile, the other livestock segment will witness gains at a CAGR of over 7% through the coming years.
From a regional point of view, the alternative protein for animal feed market in North America is slated to record a healthy 5.4% CAGR, exceeding an annual valuation of nearly US$722.54 million by 2026. Middle East and Africa alternative protein for animal feed industry size will register a CAGR of more than 6.2% through 2026, reaching US$201.14 million.
Reasons to purchase the research report:
- Provides in-depth research analysis of the overall NGS Sample Preparation market. which can help save time for entrepreneurs looking to start business regarding the NGS Sample Preparation Market.
- Various trending news forecast analysis and key competitors of the market are easily available with all the necessary information.
- Entire market scope and information can be available at the fingertips for any entrepreneur or company that purchases the report which can help a start-up company, or a competitor understand the NGS Sample Preparation Market in detail with all the necessary factors.
- Graphs, pie charts and other representations that can help the reader understand the information at a single glance.
- All necessary information regarding the market that can help a manufacturer understand the consumer behavior, business segments and sell products based on the research information.
- Most trending Coronavirus pandemic impact on the market and industry with all the necessary recovery analysis.
Summary of the regional outlook documented in this report:
- Consumption pattern and consumption rate with respected to each region.
- Predicted consumption rates over the forecast period.
- Market forecasts of key regions are detailed in the report.
- Consumption market share solely based on the regional contribution.
- Market share held by the listed geographies.
COVID-19, the disease it causes, surfaced in late 2019, and now had become a full-blown crisis worldwide. Over fifty key countries had declared a national emergency to combat coronavirus. With cases spreading, and the epicentre of the outbreak shifting to Europe, North America, India and Latin America, life in these regions has been upended the way it had been in Asia earlier in the developing crisis. As the coronavirus pandemic has worsened, the entertainment industry has been upended along with most every other facet of life. As experts work toward a better understanding, the world shudders in fear of the unknown, a worry that has rocked global financial markets, leading to daily volatility in the U.S. stock markets.
Market Study Report. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report
Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150