Global Passenger Information System Market report provides a basic overview of the Passenger Information System including definitions, classifications, applications and Passenger Information System chain structure. Global Passenger Information System Market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, Passenger Information System competitive landscape analysis, and major regions development status on Global Passenger Information System Market scenario.
Global Passenger Information System Market is valued approximately at USD 21.2 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 12.2% over the forecast period 2020-2026. Passenger information system is automated system that provides real time information to users of public transport via visual, voice or any other media. It acts as a communication link between a transit agency and passengers, enabling to deliver real time information of vehicle location & status updates, timely announcements and schedule of journey.
Request a sample Report of Passenger Information System Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2610736?utm_source=MarketWatch&utm_medium=RV
The passenger information system (PIS) offers new broadcast, weather forecast display, on-demand information, emergency communication and entertainment which attracts large number of passengers across the world. The advanced technologies and development of 4G/LTE communication technologies has enhanced the demand for the display of information on cause of delay, arrival and departure and on mobile devices and smartphones. The rising smartphone penetration with enhanced connectivity, rising frequencies of passengerâ€™s journey through public transport and growing demand for real time and reliable passenger information are the few factors responsible for growth of the market over the forecast period. For instance: Around 66% of individuals adopts smartphone in 2018, an increase from 63% in 2017 and 58% in 2016, globally, as per Zenithâ€™s Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017. However, high maintenance and implementation costs of PIS is the major factor restraining the growth of global Passenger Information System market during the forecast period.
The regional analysis of global Passenger Information System market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is the leading/significant region across the world, the region is considered to be the most developed region where the network infrastructure is in sound condition leading to the rising demand for PIS solutions and services. Whereas, Asia-Pacific is also anticipated to exhibit highest growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2020-2026.
Major market player included in this report are:
Advantech Co. Ltd.
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By Mode of Transportation:
Airways & Waterways
By Functional Mode:
Networking and Communication Devices
Content Management System
Other Functional Models
An overview of the regional analysis:
- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America are the key regional contributors of the Emergency Passenger Information System market.
- Regional contribution to the overall growth is summed up in the study.
- Tallies of the total sales and revenue garnered by each geography are listed.
- Growth rate projection for each regional market during the forecast period is deciphered as well.
Analysis of regional landscape:
- Based on geographical terrain, the Passenger Information System market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, South America.
- A performance summary of each region..
- Insights into the total sales, growth rate, and revenue generated by each geography is provided.
Key Questions Answered in Passenger Information System Market Report:
- What is the size and CAGR of the global Market?
- What are the key driving factors of the most profitable regional market?
- Which are the leading segments of the global market?
- How will the global market advance in the coming years?
- What are the main strategies adopted in the global market?
- What is the nature of competition in the global market?
Summary of the regional outlook documented in this report:
- Consumption pattern and consumption rate with respected to each region.
- Predicted consumption rates over the forecast period.
- Market forecasts of key regions are detailed in the report.
- Consumption market share solely based on the regional contribution.
- Market share held by the listed geographies.
COVID-19, the disease it causes, surfaced in late 2019, and now had become a full-blown crisis worldwide. Over fifty key countries had declared a national emergency to combat coronavirus. With cases spreading, and the epicentre of the outbreak shifting to Europe, North America, India and Latin America, life in these regions has been upended the way it had been in Asia earlier in the developing crisis. As the coronavirus pandemic has worsened, the entertainment industry has been upended along with most every other facet of life. As experts work toward a better understanding, the world shudders in fear of the unknown, a worry that has rocked global financial markets, leading to daily volatility in the U.S. stock markets.
Market Study Report. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report
Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150