Growth forecast report “ Surfactant Market Size by Product Type (Anionic Surfactant, Cationic Surfactant, Amphoteric Surfactant and Nonionic Surfactant), By Application (Detergent, Textile, Cosmetics, Mining, Paint & Coating, Others), By Region Outlook (United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India), Top Manufacturer, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast 2021-2027 added by Market Study Report.
In 2020, the global Surfactant market size was US$ 26290 million and it is expected to reach US$ 34420 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.8% during 2021-2027.
Request a Sample Report of Surfactant Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/4156701?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=SP
A surfactant is a surface active agent that changes a liquid’s surface tension. Surfactants are the basic cleaning agent in consumer and industrial cleaning products such as detergents for washing clothes, dishes, carpets, floors, walls, as well as shampoos, lotions, toothpastes and cosmetics. Other applications include fabric softeners, lubricating ingredients, emulsifiers for spreading agricultural products, and industrial applications such as latex systems, plastics and composites.
Europe has the largest surfactant production with about 22% market share; Followed by North America and China, which occupied about 21% and 18% market share.
The main manufacturers are BASF, Stepan, Huntsman, Solvay, Sasol, Evonik, Lion, Clariant, DowDuPont, AkzoNobel, Kao, Croda, Unger, Aarti Industries, Sinolight, Resun-Auway, Tianjin Angel Chemicals, Zanyu Technology, Flower’s Song Fine Chemical, Guangzhou DX Chemical etc. BASF is the largest manufacturer with about 5% revenue market share.
How extensively has the industry been segmented in terms of the product and application landscapes?
- The report encompasses a generic outline of the Surfactant market with respect to the product types as well as applications.
- The product landscape, as claimed by the report, is classified into the type such as Anionic Surfactant, Cationic Surfactant, Amphoteric Surfactant and Nonionic Surfactant.
- The report not only features extensive information with respect to the valuation held by every product, but also elaborates on the price models and the production volume.
- Considering the application terrain, the report effectively categorizes the same into Detergent, Textile, Cosmetics, Mining, Paint & Coating, Others.
- The study delivers expansive details regarding the segment, particularly focusing on the product consumption with respect to every application sector.
- Also, the remuneration accrued by every application segment has been provided in the report, alongside the consumption market share.
- Not to mention, the consumption growth rate of every application has also been provided, enabling the consumer to better understand the growth path of the application in question.
The competitive spectrum holds a pivotal position in the Surfactant market, given that it is bound to help emerging entrants and prospective shareholders decide on the possibilities of penetrating the industry at the opportune time. The details of the competitive landscape outlined in this report are likely to provide an analysis of the prominent industry vendors, their growth profiles, strategies and tactics, etc., that would help investors in decision-making.
As per the report, the Surfactant market is segmented into
- Aarti Industries
- Tianjin Angel Chemicals
- Zanyu Technology
- Flower’s Song Fine Chemical
- Guangzhou DX Chemical
with respect to the competitive spectrum. The study includes elaborate details regarding these companies, including the market share that each firm accounts for in the industry and the production capacity.
Some other pivotal details include a brief overview of the firm – generic outline, product description, present valuation and standing in the industry, etc.
A detailed cover-up of the regional landscapes of the Surfactant market:
- The study extensively elaborates on the geographical expanse of the and Surfactant market, spanning zones such as United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
- The market share that each region holds, alongside the growth prospects of the region, in consort with the growth rate that every topography is projected to register over the forecast period have been delivered in the and Surfactant market report.
Table of Contents:
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Surfactant Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.2.1 Global Surfactant Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Surfactant Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Surfactant Market Size, Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1 Global Surfactant Revenue 2016-2027
2.1.2 Global Surfactant Sales 2016-2027
2.2 Global Surfactant, Market Size by Region: 2016 VS 2021 VS 2027
2.3 Surfactant Historical Market Size by Region (2016-2021)
2.3.1 Global Surfactant Retrospective Market Scenario in Sales by Region: 2016-2021
2.3.2 Global Surfactant Retrospective Market Scenario in Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
2.4 Surfactant Market Estimates and Projections by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.1 Global Surfactant Sales Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.2 Global Surfactant Revenue Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
3 Global Surfactant Competitor Landscape by Players
3.1 Global Top Surfactant Manufacturers by Sales
3.1.1 Global Surfactant Sales by Manufacturer (2016-2021)
3.1.2 Global Surfactant Sales Market Share by Manufacturer (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Top Surfactant Manufacturers by Revenue
3.2.1 Key Surfactant Manufacturers Covered: Ranking by Revenue
3.2.2 Global Surfactant Revenue by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
3.2.3 Global Surfactant Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
3.2.4 Global Surfactant Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI) (2016-2021)
3.2.5 Global Top 10 and Top 5 Companies by Surfactant Revenue in 2020
3.2.6 Global Surfactant Market Share by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3)
3.3 Global Surfactant Price by Manufacturers
3.4 Global Surfactant Manufacturing Base Distribution, Product Types
3.4.1 Surfactant Manufacturers Manufacturing Base Distribution, Headquarters
3.4.2 Manufacturers Surfactant Product Type
3.4.3 Date of International Manufacturers Enter into Surfactant Market
3.5 Manufacturers Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Type (2016-2027)
4.1 Global Surfactant Market Size by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.1 Global Surfactant Sales by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.2 Global Surfactant Revenue by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.3 Surfactant Average Selling Price (ASP) by Type (2016-2021)
4.2 Global Surfactant Market Size Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.1 Global Surfactant Sales Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.2 Global Surfactant Revenue Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.3 Surfactant Average Selling Price (ASP) Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
5 Breakdown Data by Application (2016-2027)
5.1 Global Surfactant Market Size by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.1 Global Surfactant Sales by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.2 Global Surfactant Revenue by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.3 Surfactant Price by Application (2016-2021)
5.2 Surfactant Market Size Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.1 Global Surfactant Sales Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.2 Global Surfactant Revenue Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.3 Global Surfactant Price Forecast by Application (2022-2027)