Growth forecast report “ Counter UAV Market Size by Product Type (Ground-based C-UAV, Hand-held C-UAV and UAV-based C-UAV), By Application (Civil, Military), By Region Outlook (United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India), Top Manufacturer, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast 2021-2027 added by Market Study Report.
The global Counter UAV market size is projected to reach US$ 3059 million by 2027, from US$ 591.3 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 26.8% during 2021-2027.
Request a Sample Report of Counter UAV Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/4156795?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=SP
Counter-drone technology, also known as counter-UAS, C-UAS, or counter-UAV technology, refers to systems that are used to detect and/or intercept unmanned aircraft. As concerns grow around the potential security threats drones may pose to both civilian and military entities, a new market for counter-drone technology is rapidly emerging. To date, we have found at least 235 counter-drone products either on the market or under active development. This report provides background on the growing demand for C-UAS technology, describes how the technology works, presents our database of known C-UAS systems from around the globe, and explains some of the challenges surrounding counter-drone technology use.
North America is the largest market with about 34% market share. Europe and China are follower, accounting for about 43% market share.
The key players are SRC, Lockheed Martin, Thales, Boeing, Airbus Defence and Space, Dedrone, Northrop Grumman, DroneShield, Battelle, Blighter Surveillance, Aaronia AG, Chess Dynamics, Enterprise Control Systems Ltd (ECS) etc. Top 3 companies occupied about 27% market share.
With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Counter UAV market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Counter UAV market in terms of revenue.
On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Counter UAV market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Counter UAV market.
How extensively has the industry been segmented in terms of the product and application landscapes?
- The report encompasses a generic outline of the Counter UAV market with respect to the product types as well as applications.
- The product landscape, as claimed by the report, is classified into the type such as Ground-based C-UAV, Hand-held C-UAV and UAV-based C-UAV.
- The report not only features extensive information with respect to the valuation held by every product, but also elaborates on the price models and the production volume.
- Considering the application terrain, the report effectively categorizes the same into Civil, Military.
- The study delivers expansive details regarding the segment, particularly focusing on the product consumption with respect to every application sector.
- Also, the remuneration accrued by every application segment has been provided in the report, alongside the consumption market share.
- Not to mention, the consumption growth rate of every application has also been provided, enabling the consumer to better understand the growth path of the application in question.
The competitive spectrum holds a pivotal position in the Counter UAV market, given that it is bound to help emerging entrants and prospective shareholders decide on the possibilities of penetrating the industry at the opportune time. The details of the competitive landscape outlined in this report are likely to provide an analysis of the prominent industry vendors, their growth profiles, strategies and tactics, etc., that would help investors in decision-making.
As per the report, the Counter UAV market is segmented into
- Lockheed Martin
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Northrop Grumman
- Blighter Surveillance
- Aaronia AG
- Chess Dynamics
- Enterprise Control Systems Ltd (ECS)
with respect to the competitive spectrum. The study includes elaborate details regarding these companies, including the market share that each firm accounts for in the industry and the production capacity.
Some other pivotal details include a brief overview of the firm – generic outline, product description, present valuation and standing in the industry, etc.
A detailed cover-up of the regional landscapes of the Counter UAV market:
- The study extensively elaborates on the geographical expanse of the Counter UAV market, spanning zones such as United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
- The market share that each region holds, alongside the growth prospects of the region, in consort with the growth rate that every topography is projected to register over the forecast period have been delivered in the Counter UAV market report.
Table of Contents:
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Global Counter UAV Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2016 VS 2021 VS 2027
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Counter UAV Market Share by Application: 2016 VS 2021 VS 2027
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Counter UAV Market Perspective (2016-2027)
2.2 Counter UAV Growth Trends by Regions
2.2.1 Counter UAV Market Size by Regions: 2016 VS 2021 VS 2027
2.2.2 Counter UAV Historic Market Share by Regions (2016-2021)
2.2.3 Counter UAV Forecasted Market Size by Regions (2022-2027)
2.3 Counter UAV Industry Dynamic
2.3.1 Counter UAV Market Trends
2.3.2 Counter UAV Market Drivers
2.3.3 Counter UAV Market Challenges
2.3.4 Counter UAV Market Restraints
3 Competition Landscape by Key Players
3.1 Global Top Counter UAV Players by Revenue
3.1.1 Global Top Counter UAV Players by Revenue (2016-2021)
3.1.2 Global Counter UAV Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Counter UAV Market Share by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3)
3.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Counter UAV Revenue
3.4 Global Counter UAV Market Concentration Ratio
3.4.1 Global Counter UAV Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
3.4.2 Global Top 10 and Top 5 Companies by Counter UAV Revenue in 2020
3.5 Counter UAV Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.6 Key Players Counter UAV Product Solution and Service
3.7 Date of Enter into Counter UAV Market
3.8 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Counter UAV Breakdown Data by Type
4.1 Global Counter UAV Historic Market Size by Type (2016-2021)
4.2 Global Counter UAV Forecasted Market Size by Type (2022-2027)
5 Counter UAV Breakdown Data by Application
5.1 Global Counter UAV Historic Market Size by Application (2016-2021)
5.2 Global Counter UAV Forecasted Market Size by Application (2022-2027)