Growth forecast report “ Forklift Trucks Market Size by Product Type (Class 1 Forklift Trucks, Class 2 Forklift Trucks, Class 3 Forklift Trucks and Class 4/5 Forklift Trucks), By Application (Warehouses, Factories, Distribution Centers, Others), By Region Outlook (United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India), Top Manufacturer, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast 2021-2027 added by Market Study Report.
In 2020, the global Forklift Trucks market size was US$ 22170 million and it is expected to reach US$ 28250 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.5% during 2021-2027.
Request a Sample Report of Forklift Trucks Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/4156614?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=SP
Forklift truck, also known as fork truck, lift truck, or forklift, are motorized vehicles primarily used for independent lifting, movement, and placement of discrete loads throughout a facility. They form an essential part of the supply chain market. These mobile loading trucks can be outfitted with forks for pallet-based unit load picking and for loads that are not palletized. These vehicles can be used with a variety of attachments such as platforms, grippers, or clamps. The growth of customer segments and rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is bringing a radical change to the forklift truck market.
This report mainly focuses on the new forklift trucks equipment, instead of service, rental, etc.
Global Forklift Truck key manufacturers are Toyota, Kion, Jungheinrich, Mitsubishi Logisnext, Crown Equipment, Hyster-Yale, Anhui Heli and Hangcha, global top nine player have a share over 80 percent.
How extensively has the industry been segmented in terms of the product and application landscapes?
- The report encompasses a generic outline of the Forklift Trucks market with respect to the product types as well as applications.
- The product landscape, as claimed by the report, is classified into the type such as Class 1 Forklift Trucks, Class 2 Forklift Trucks, Class 3 Forklift Trucks and Class 4/5 Forklift Trucks.
- The report not only features extensive information with respect to the valuation held by every product, but also elaborates on the price models and the production volume.
- Considering the application terrain, the report effectively categorizes the same into Warehouses, Factories, Distribution Centers, Others.
- The study delivers expansive details regarding the segment, particularly focusing on the product consumption with respect to every application sector.
- Also, the remuneration accrued by every application segment has been provided in the report, alongside the consumption market share.
- Not to mention, the consumption growth rate of every application has also been provided, enabling the consumer to better understand the growth path of the application in question.
The competitive spectrum holds a pivotal position in the Forklift Trucks market, given that it is bound to help emerging entrants and prospective shareholders decide on the possibilities of penetrating the industry at the opportune time. The details of the competitive landscape outlined in this report are likely to provide an analysis of the prominent industry vendors, their growth profiles, strategies and tactics, etc., that would help investors in decision-making.
As per the report, the Forklift Trucks market is segmented into
- Mitsubishi Logisnext
- Crown Equipment
- Anhui Heli
- Clark Material Handling
- Doosan Corporation Industrial Vehicle
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- EP Equipment
- Paletrans Equipment
- Hubtex Maschinenbau
- Godrej & Boyce
with respect to the competitive spectrum. The study includes elaborate details regarding these companies, including the market share that each firm accounts for in the industry and the production capacity.
Some other pivotal details include a brief overview of the firm – generic outline, product description, present valuation and standing in the industry, etc.
A detailed cover-up of the regional landscapes of the Forklift Trucks market:
- The study extensively elaborates on the geographical expanse of the Forklift Trucks market, spanning zones such as United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
- The market share that each region holds, alongside the growth prospects of the region, in consort with the growth rate that every topography is projected to register over the forecast period have been delivered in the Forklift Trucks market report.
Table of Contents:
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Forklift Trucks Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.2.1 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size, Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue 2016-2027
2.1.2 Global Forklift Trucks Sales 2016-2027
2.2 Global Forklift Trucks, Market Size by Region: 2016 VS 2021 VS 2027
2.3 Forklift Trucks Historical Market Size by Region (2016-2021)
2.3.1 Global Forklift Trucks Retrospective Market Scenario in Sales by Region: 2016-2021
2.3.2 Global Forklift Trucks Retrospective Market Scenario in Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
2.4 Forklift Trucks Market Estimates and Projections by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
3 Global Forklift Trucks Competitor Landscape by Players
3.1 Global Top Forklift Trucks Manufacturers by Sales
3.1.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales by Manufacturer (2016-2021)
3.1.2 Global Forklift Trucks Sales Market Share by Manufacturer (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Top Forklift Trucks Manufacturers by Revenue
3.2.1 Key Forklift Trucks Manufacturers Covered: Ranking by Revenue
3.2.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
3.2.3 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
3.2.4 Global Forklift Trucks Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI) (2016-2021)
3.2.5 Global Top 10 and Top 5 Companies by Forklift Trucks Revenue in 2020
3.2.6 Global Forklift Trucks Market Share by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3)
3.3 Global Forklift Trucks Price by Manufacturers
3.4 Global Forklift Trucks Manufacturing Base Distribution, Product Types
3.4.1 Forklift Trucks Manufacturers Manufacturing Base Distribution, Headquarters
3.4.2 Manufacturers Forklift Trucks Product Type
3.4.3 Date of International Manufacturers Enter into Forklift Trucks Market
3.5 Manufacturers Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Type (2016-2027)
4.1 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue by Type (2016-2021)
4.1.3 Forklift Trucks Average Selling Price (ASP) by Type (2016-2021)
4.2 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
4.2.3 Forklift Trucks Average Selling Price (ASP) Forecast by Type (2022-2027)
5 Breakdown Data by Application (2016-2027)
5.1 Global Forklift Trucks Market Size by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue by Application (2016-2021)
5.1.3 Forklift Trucks Price by Application (2016-2021)
5.2 Forklift Trucks Market Size Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.1 Global Forklift Trucks Sales Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.2 Global Forklift Trucks Revenue Forecast by Application (2022-2027)
5.2.3 Global Forklift Trucks Price Forecast by Application (2022-2027)