Global “Risk-based Authentication Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2027. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Risk-based Authentication market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Risk-based Authentication industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The risk-based authentication market was valued at USD 2.22 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 5.13 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Risk-based Authentication Market are: RSA Security LLC, IBM Corporation, Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologies Inc.), Micro Focus International plc, Okta Inc., SecureAuth Corporation, Thales Group (Gemalto NV), Equifax Inc., Oracle Corporation, Cross Match Technologies Inc., Financial Software Systems Inc. and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Industry News and Updates:
In November 2019 – HID Global, a trusted identity solution provider announced that it has partnered with Temenos, the banking software company, to integrate its risk-based authentication solution with Temenos Infinity and Temenos Transact. The joint offering is available on-premise and in the cloud. It provides an agile, interpreted path to secure digital banking, decreasing the time and cost of delivering risk-based adaptive authentication, transaction signing, and threat detection on the Temenos platform.
Key Market Trends
Banking and Financial Services Hold the Major Share
– The usage of banking and financial services through online portals is increasing rapidly, which demands advanced authentication to protect the vital data of consumers associated with the banking organization. Therefore, with the rapid rise in banking and online transactions, the risk for fraud and potential exposure to personal information is rising significantly. Mobile and e-banking channels are being increasingly used every day to transfer and perform transactions, which opens doors to cyber criminals trying to compromise a user’s account to extract money.
– Banks are not immune to this. However, they are adopting and incorporating advanced authentication systems to safeguard their consumers and themselves from such activities. Several organizations and governing bodies, such as Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), and the Cybersecurity Regulation and National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), mandated the use of multi-factor authentication (MFA) to protect access to sensitive data for financial institutions, insurers, banks, and many other organizations.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Risk-based Authentication market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Risk-based Authentication market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Risk-based Authentication market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase Full Report:
Finally, the Risk-based Authentication Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principles of locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Risk-based Authentication industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.