Selbyville, Delaware. The Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market report offers a summation of size and shares of this industry and its segments, taking into account various parameters that are positively and negatively impacting the remuneration. Moreover, it explicates the future growth model of this business sphere, inclusive of key trends, verifiable projections, expected patterns, and other important facets.
Request a sample Report of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Analysis Report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1294892?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=PC
The margins in the business are low and the companies are highly sensitive to fluctuations in material prices and labor costs, restraining the EMS market growth. Furthermore, to achieve economy of scale, these companies are required to produce large volumes to satisfy customer needs. The strong competition among the players in the industry restrains the small players from procuring orders with large volumes. These factors are expected to hinder the industry growth over the forecast timespan.
EMS market is gaining momentum due to an increasing focus on electronic OEMs to enhance the quality of products. The quality of products is the key factor that differentiates the offerings of the company in a highly competitive electronics industry. To ensure the quality, the vendors in the industry are undertaking several testing procedures such as X-ray inspection, in-circuit testing, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), and shock test. Enhanced capabilities of players in the industry will propel the industry growth.
Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market is projected to surpass USD 650 billion by 2024. The industry is expected to witness a significant growth due to the growing need of manufacturers to reduce the Time-To-Market (TTM). Reducing TTM, particularly for new products, allows OEMs to reach the customers faster than their competitors, enhancing their share in the industry. For the new products, the reduced time-to-market allows OEMs to gain advantages such as premium pricing, driving the EMS market growth.
The EMS market is expected to grow significantly due to the rapidly-growing consumer electronics sector. In 2016, the consumer electronics industry was valued at USD 1,100 billion. Increasing adoption of smartphones is encouraging the manufacturers to opt for these services to meet the demand-supply gap. Also, technological advancements in consumer electronics such as speakers, smart homes, and other intelligent devices are rapidly increasing the demand for these devices. To enhance productivity, OEMs are outsourcing the electronics manufacturing, thus propelling the EMS market.
The Asia Pacific electronic manufacturing services market is expected to grow rapidly in the next six years due to the presence of a large number of OEMs in the region. Low cost and the availability of raw materials and workforce bodes well for the industry in the region. The companies in the region provide services to OEMs in countries including Germany, the U.S., and France. The companies in the region are rapidly digitizing their businesses to achieve end-to-end integration of their operations. This is further encouraging the OEMs from North America and Europe to outsource their services to Asia Pacific, propelling the EMS market growth in the region.
Key players in the electronic manufacturing services market include Kimball International, Celestica, Inc., Integrated Microelectronics, Inc., Flex Ltd., Key Tronic EMS, Foxconn, Venture Corporation, Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Creation Technologies, API Technologies Corp., and Sanmina Corporation. The industry is characterized by strong competition among the players due to low entry barriers. The companies are undertaking strategies such as acquisition to gain industry share and expand their businesses. For instance, in October 2018, Celestica, Inc. acquired Impakt holdings, LLC, a specialized manufacturer that provides solutions to OEMs in semiconductor and OLED display industries. The acquisition allows Celestica to expand in the U.S. and South Korea.
What will you get in this report?
- An exhaustive analysis of the global Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market with detailed studies on different topics that will help key players to create effective development strategies and strengthen a strong position in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry.
- It gives a complete mapping of the behaviors of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market contributors and the vendor landscape. Existing companies could use the report to prepare themselves well to face future market challenges and strongly compete in the global Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market.
- Also, the analysts have provided a thorough assessment of the impact of these strategies on Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market growth and competition and many more
- A competitive portfolio of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market in the different regions including their growth factors, pitfall challenges, investment structure, advancement in all aspects, customer base etc.
Read Full Report at: Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market
Major Highlights from Table of contents are listed below for quick lookup into Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market report
Chapter 1. Competitive Landscape
- Company market share
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Competitive analysis of key market players
- Competitive analysis of other prominent vendors
Chapter 2. Company Profiles
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product portfolio
- Strategic Outlook
- SWOT Analysis
Chapter 3. Methodology & Scope
- Initial data exploration
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Statistical model and forecast
- Industry insights and validation
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Scope
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
Chapter 4. Executive Summary
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry 360º synopsis – 2025
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Business trends
- Region trends
Chapter 5. Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry Insights
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape 2025
- Industry Pitfalls and Challenges
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Growth potential analysis
Market Study Report LLC
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]