Selbyville, Delaware, Global Purging Compound Market size to reach USD 807.15 billion by 2027 and is valued approximately at USD 536.8 million in 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 6% over the forecast period 2021-2027.
Purging compounds are becoming increasingly important for contemporary thermoplastic processors to maintain their operating efficiency. These cleaning compounds, which comprise of a basic resin as well as additional additives, are used in a variety of polymer processing applications and have been shown to be acceptable for screw and barrel assemblies, extruder die sets, and tooling.
Request a Sample Report of Purging Compound Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/3991196/?utm_source=Marketwatch.com/&utm_medium=SP
Purging chemicals have been shown to be effective at removing carbon buildup in assemblies, reducing machine downtime, and increasing processing efficiency. Furthermore, its use has been proven to be beneficial in reducing scrap rates caused by colour and polymer changes. Purging compound market is driven by increasing demand of purging compound from thermoplastic industry and growing demand as effective removal solutions to control corrosion in chemical industry. Purging compounds have become an essential part of thermoplastics processing in today’s highly competitive market. Plastics processors must achieve a high standard in terms of efficiency and cost reduction. Furthermore, rise in technological advancement and increasing private player initiatives boost the market further. For instance –
- Polyone Corporation introduced advanced thermoplastic composite products at CHINAPLAS 2019 in May 2019. Wide-ranging LFT formulations, a thermoplastic composite containing PEEK and PP as a base resin, were introduced to fulfil extremely stringent design and performance requirements.
- In March 2018, Lanxess AG has launched a new facility in Krefeld-Uerdingen, Germany, to produce thermoplastic specialty chemicals. The facility’s capacity will be increased by 10,000 metric tons per year as a result of this. It will assist the company in increasing supply for polyamide-based chemicals.
However, volatile prices of purging compounds may impede market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2027.
Major market player included in this report are:
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation
- DOW Chemical Company
- Reedy Chemical Foam & Specialty Additives
- I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- ELM Grove Industries, LLC
- Calsak Corporation
- Slide Products, Inc.
- Polyplast Muller GmbH
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to dominate the worldwide market due to growing demand from emerging countries such as China and India. Polymers and thermoplastics are manufactured in abundance in the region. This aspect is a main driver behind the region’s growing need for purging chemicals. The Asia-Pacific region is home to the world’s major purging compound manufacturers. Calsak Corporation, RapidPurge, 3M, Kuraray Co. Ltd, and Dyna-Purge, among others, are some of the top purging compound manufacturers.
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming eight years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, the report shall also incorporate available opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players.
The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
- Mechanical Purging
- Chemical/Foaming Purging
- Liquid Purging
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
Global Purging Compound Market: regional analysis
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key countries, with market size, growth rate, import and export of Purging Compound market in these countries, which covering North America, U.S., Canada, Europe, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, ROE, Asia Pacific, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, RoAPAC, Latin America, Brazil, Mexico and Rest of the World.
Furthermore, years considered for the study are as follows:
- Historical year – 2018, 2019
- Base year – 2020
- Forecast period – 2021 to 2027.
Some of the major questions addressed in the report are:
- What are the crucial factors driving the market?
- What shall be the expected growth acceleration and rate of the market during the forecasted timeframe?
- What was the market size value of the Purging Compound in 2020?
- What shall be the Purging Compound Market size by 2027?
- Which region shall account for the largest market share of the Purging Compound Industry?
- What are the market threats and opportunities considered by the vendors in the Purging Compound Market?
For More Details on Purging Compound Market Report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-purging-compound-market-by-purging-compound-market-by-type-mechanical-chemical-foaming-and-liquid-purging-process-extrusion-injection-mo?utm_source=Marketwatch.com/&utm_medium=SP
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for market intelligence products and services.
We streamline the purchase of your market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place.
Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities.
If you are looking for research reports on global or regional markets, competitive information, emerging markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report LLC.
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]