Global Mobile Accelerator Market Research Overview 2020-2025: Industry Growth Analysis by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, and Forecast.
The Mobile Accelerator market is expected to register a CAGR of 32.34% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025. This report presents market Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2025. It is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Mobile Accelerator Market at a global, regional and key country level, split by different sub-segments of the industry.
The mobile accelerator has transformed businesses and equipped them to adapt to the digital environment by vesting them with the power to modify their business applications at their will, without the need to acquire the skill sets of programming.
– The mobile accelerator market is primarily driven by the increased need for enhanced customer experience, coupled with the cheap cost to retain a customer.
– Increasing mobile traffic mobile marketing is another reason that may fuel the growth of this market, as 51% of the digital ads budget was spent on mobile.
– The challenge faced by the mobile accelerator market is that in order to generate revenue, the data is shared with the third party vendors, thus, putting the consumers data at risk.
Scope of the Report
The mobile accelerator is a service which gives a platform for mobile application development. It could be cloud-based that allows anyone to quickly create, test, and publish sophisticated cross-platform mobile apps. The major application of a mobile accelerator would be in a ming application, social networking applications, and music and messaging applications, among others.
Inquire for Free Sample Pages:
Key Market Trends
Application in Social Networking Applications will Drive the Market
– A steady decline in the effectiveness of traditional advertising campaigns, coupled with rising social media usage, have prompted businesses to adopt a more data-oriented approach for their marketing strategies. The emergence of social media analytics has transformed the way marketing campaigns are planned and carried out in the present day.
– Moreover, due to this increment in social media networking, the demand for social media applications have increased, marketers have started using social media for ads also, 32% of the budget is specifically for that only in 2018. Leading to the production of ads will increase the demand for social media applications which will hence drive the market in the forecast period.
– Social networks such as Facebook, which have targeted users they are offering through paid solutions to businesses, wherein location, demographics, and end-device information of consumers are made available for businesses to reach out to the targeted section of consumers. As mobile accelerators enable that customization, without the need for expertise in those technologies, it has a broad scope in the segment.
Asia-Pacific Expected to be the Fastest Growing Region
– Asia-Pacific has many opportunities in the mobile accelerator market. The region currently has 565 active tech hubs out of which more than 250 are in India alone.
– Regulatory policies in the region, readily available inexpensive skilled labor is making lucrative not only for startups but also for major multinationals as they are heavily in the region across several industry verticals.
– As almost every startup has mobile applications in its ecosystem, this can create a wide range of opportunities for the mobile accelerator market.
– The increasing internet and smartphone penetration in the region can also be a major contributor to mobile accelerators.
Avail an Amazing Deals on Mobile Accelerator Report Purchase/Customization:
The major players include Akamai Technologies Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Flash Networks Inc., Flash Networks Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, F5 Networks Inc., Riverbed Technologies Inc., Rockstart Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Mobidia Technology Inc., and Ascom Holding AG, among others. The market is fragmented with many players striving to achieve a significant hold in the market.
– July 2018 – Radisys Corporation launched an open business accelerator for telecom providers. Together, Radisys and its selected partners will build joint solutions that leverage Radisys software and services integrated with its partners solutions, delivering best-of-breed solutions to service providers that enable them to accelerate their time-to-market.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
About MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
+1 (704) 266-3234 | Mail to: [email protected]