Selbyville, Delaware, A new study is released on Global Dry Eye Disease (DED) Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs with easy to understand detailed analysis. The report also sheds light on present scenario and upcoming trends and developments that are contributing in the growth of the market. In addition, key market boomers and opportunities driving the market growth are provided that estimates for Global Market. The Dry Eye Disease (DED) Market report have piled up a detailed study on crucial market dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Global Dry Eye Disease Market, valued at USD 5378.59 Million in the year 2020, affects tens of millions of individuals around the world, and both its frequency and impact increase with age. Consequently, it is considered a major international health concern. Dry eye is the most commonly reported reason for seeking medical eye care, and up to one in five patients presenting to hospital outpatient clinics or optometry practices experience dry eye. With increased life expectancy, aging population, increasing number of working population, excess time spend using screens, and various lifestyle changes, the economic and social impacts of DED are expected to grow substantially in the coming years, which has been anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Dry Eye Disease during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Under the Disease segment, Evaporative Dry Eye Disease are anticipated to witness the largest market share owing to recent clinical and epidemiological studies confirming that most dry eye patients show signs of mixed evaporative and aqueous deficient dry eye, with evaporative dry eye being the most common manifestation. Evaporative dry eye is most often associated with meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) that will be pushing growth in the market for Dry Eye Disease during the coming years.
Hospitals, followed by Clinics attained substantial market share under End User segment, chiefly on the back of growing number of people suffering from eye disorders supported by manufacturers spending heavily on creating awareness among people regarding variety of eye disorders and their consequences, and investing in expanding their manufacturing capacity in order to cater to rising demand for eye care products, which will spur the market growth for dry eye care products in the coming years.
Among the regions, North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific, will experience remarkable market share owing to presence of various leading global manufacturers in the region with companies ramping up their production capacity with escalating number of people suffering from dry disease owing to excess time spent over screens supported by investment in expanding product portfolio by manufacturers to offer various types of Dry Eye Disease products to users. These factors will be accelerating the market growth during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses Dry Eye Disease market By Value.
- The report analyses Dry Eye Disease Market By Disease (Aqueous, Evaporative, Others).
- The report assesses the Dry Eye Disease market By Treatment (Eye Drops, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Others).
- The report further segments the market By End User (Home Healthcare, Clinics, Hospitals, and Others) and By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retailers, Online, Others).
- The Global Dry Eye Disease Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Mergers & Acquisitions, Technological Innovations, and Role of Manufacturers during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, Disease, Treatment, End User, and Distribution Channel. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The companies analysed in the report include Johnson & Johnson, Bausch Health, Alcon, Allergan PLC, Novartis AG, Santen Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd, VISUfarma, Horus Pharma, Novaliq GmbH, Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd..
- The report presents the analysis of Dry Eye Disease market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
- Dry Eye Disease Products Manufacturers
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare Units
- Pharmacies, and Retailers
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Full Report At: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-dry-eye-disease-ded-market-analysis-by-disease-aqueous-evaporative-others-treatment-end-user-distribution-channel-by-region-by-country-2021-edition-market-insights-covid-19-impact-competition-and-forecast-2021-2026?utm_source=MarketWatch&utm_medium=Ram
Table Of Contents
- Report Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Strategic Recommendations
- Product Outlook
- Market: An Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact
- Market Segmentation By Product
- Market Segmentation By End-User
- Market Segmentation By Application
- Market: Regional Analysis
- Market Dynamics, Drivers, Restraints, Trends
- Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
- Market Attractiveness
- Strategic Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Competitive Landscape
Market Study Report, LLC. is a hub for Market intelligence products and services. We streamline the purchase of your Market research reports and services through a single integrated platform by bringing all the major publishers and their services at one place. Our customers partner with Market Study Report, LLC. to ease their search and evaluation of Market intelligence products and services and in turn focus on their company’s core activities. If you are looking for research reports on global or regional Markets, competitive information, emerging Markets and trends or just looking to stay on top of the curve then Market Study Report, LLC. is the platform that can help you in achieving any of these objectives.
Market Study Report LLC
4 North Main Street,
Selbyville, Delaware 19975
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]