The global automotive tire market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). The key companies across the globe are highly inclined towards the adoption of different growth strategies including capacity expansion, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and product innovation to remain competitive in the marketplace. For instance, in February 2021, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company acquired, the Cooper Tire & Rubber Company for $2.5 billion. By adding Cooper’s product portfolio and other manufacturing assets, Goodyear will be able to expand its business and production & distribution networks along with broader offerings. The acquisition will aid the Goodyear company to strengthen its market position in the US and other North American markets. Through this acquisition, the Goodyear company will expand its product offerings in light truck and SUV product segments.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Automotive Tire Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/automotive-tire-market
Furthermore, earlier to this in June 2020, Bridgestone Corp. acquired iTrack Solutions Business from UK-based Transense Technologies PLC (Transense). The iTrack Solutions company is a global provider of tire management solutions for the off-the-road (OTR) vehicle industry. By this acquisition, the company wanted to strengthen its position in advanced mobility solutions. Apart from this, the acquisition also aids Bridgestone to offer mobility-related data, which can further aid the company to enhance its operations and profitability.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Automotive Tire Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/automotive-tire-market
- The market number available for – 2020-2027
- Base year- 2020
- Forecast period- 2021-2027
- Rim Size
- Vehicle Type
- Road Application
- Sales Channel
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- Bridgestone Corp., The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Continental AG, Michelin Group, Pirelli & C. S.p.A.,
Global Automotive Tire Market Report Segment
By Rim Size
- 10-14 Inches
- 15-21 Inches
- More than 21 inches
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light and Medium Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Other (Construction, Agriculture, Customized Sports)
By Road Application
- Summer Tire
- Winter Tire
- All-Season Tire
- High-Performance Tire
- Other (All-Terrain Tire)
- Radial Tire
- Bias & Belted Bias Cross Ply Tire
By Sales Channel
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Aftermarket (Replacement)
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest oF APAC
Rest of The World
- AEOLUS TYRE Co. Ltd.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd. (Maxxis International GmbH)
- Continental AG
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- Giti Tire Pte Ltd.
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- Hankook Tire & Technology Co., Ltd
- Kumho Tire Co. Inc.
- Michelin Group
- MRF LTD.
- Omni United (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- QINGDAO FULLRUN TIRE CORP. LTD.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO., LTD
- Toyo Tire Corp.
- Trelleborg AB
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/automotive-tire-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404