The rising penetration of consumer electronics and the growing number of the integrated circuit and chips manufacturers are fueling the market growth.
The global FinFET Technology market is anticipated to reach USD 58.48 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Due to the advantages of chipsets designed with FinFET technology, such as the ability to operate at lower voltages and faster processing speeds than non-FinFET chipsets, the FinFET technology market is expected to grow significantly. The use of these chips in wearable devices since many consumer electronics manufacturers are developing a wide variety of wearable devices to adhere to the varying needs of customers, has also made a positive impact on the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/135
Key Highlights From The Report
- The CPUs segment dominated the industry in 2019 as smartphone device processors have the same features as CPUs.During the forecast period, the market for GPUs is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR. Nowadays, the gaming console is using augmented reality and virtual reality technology, which is expected to drive this segment in the forecast timeframe.
- The 10 nm technology is used widely in high-performance and low-power applications for its reliability. The 14 nm technology segment is expected to expand at a remarkable rate due to continuous technological advances owing to demand from the automotive and consumer electronics sectors. The 7nm system utilizes extensive ultraviolet lithography in the patterning of metal layers, which helps to reduce the layers of the mask to provide greater fidelity.
- Owing to the escalating demand for mobiles from users for advanced processors that boost day-to-day activity, consumer electronics is the top revenue-generating segment of all end-use sectors of FinFET technology. Due to the utilization of cloud storage and high-speed computing, the high-end network segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate.
- The leading players in the market include Samsung Electronics Corporation Ltd, MediaTek, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, NVIDIA Corporation, Apple Inc., Intel Corporation, ARM Limited, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Qualcomm Incorporated, Xilinx, Inc. and among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global FinFET Technology Market based on type, technology, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Network Processor
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Electronics
- High-End Networks
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/135
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the FinFET Technology market, calculating their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyzes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading geographic regions encompassed in the report include:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global FinFET Technology market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global FinFET Technology market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. FinFET Technology Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. FinFET Technology Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Rising use of IoT and AI based consumer electronics devices
220.127.116.11. The growing demand for more efficient CPU
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Complex manufacturing process
22.214.171.124. Self-heating issue
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. FinFET Technology Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.5. Network Processor
To know more about the report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/finfet-technology-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details on the report or to inquire about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]