The growth of the market is attributed to the growing increasing number of connected cars specially in the EV segment and vehicle data protection mandates by regulatory bodies.
The global Automotive Cybersecurity Market is projected to reach USD 8.61 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The market is driven by high-level package integration into vehicle ECUs and therefore the want for cybersecurity in connected cars has been magnified. Additionally, demanding knowledge privacy laws resulting in increasing demand for automotive cybersecurity is anticipated to spice up the expansion of the market additionally.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/117
Key Highlights From The Report
- Within the cybersecurity market, the event of countermeasures is incredibly tough as a result of the shortage of standardization of cybersecurity solutions. The solutions for cybersecurity rely on the specifications given by the OEMs. These solutions vary because of the utilization of various platforms within the same vehicle model, variations within the electronic design, and totally different options within the vehicle. As a result, the automotive cybersecurity resolution suppliers face integration risks to affect threats and vulnerabilities of a vehicle.
- Autonomous vehicles are gaining unprecedented quantity of traction. The expansion of autonomous vehicles offers unequaled opportunities to cloud suppliers, OEMs, and alternative industry stakeholders to collaborate and partner with automotive firms to leverage this growth. In order to develop self-service vehicles, there has been an agreement between the automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz, and Uber Technologies INC. in 2017 which implies that autonomous vehicles is likely to be a reality shortly. The arrival of autonomous vehicles can increase cybersecurity threats and, hence, drive the automotive cyber security business.
- Key participants Denso Corporation, Aptiv, Escrypt, Continental AG, Karamba Security, Harman International, Saferide Technologies Ltd., Trillium Secure, Inc., NXP Semiconductors and Vector Informatik Gmbh among others.
- The North American region is predicted to dominate the worldwide Automotive Cybersecurity market within the consecutive years, due to the rising concern over environment, road safety as well as mandatory initiatives by different regulatory bodies. The presence of a handful of key players with the strong capability of R&D and technology also complements the growth of the market during this region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive Cybersecurity Market on the basis of vehicle type, application and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- ADAS and Safety
- Infotainment System
- Powertrain System
- Body Control and Comfort
- Telematics System
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Wireless Network Security
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/117
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the Automotive Cybersecurity market, calculating their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyzes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading geographic regions encompassed in the report include:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Automotive Cybersecurity market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Automotive Cybersecurity market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automotive Cybersecurity Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Cybersecurity Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing number of connected cars and electronic content in vehicles
188.8.131.52. Regulatory policies in order to reinforce mandates for vehicular data protection
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Heavy cost surrounding the entire process
220.127.116.11. Time taking cybersecurity update procedures
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Automotive Cybersecurity Market By Vehicle Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Vehicle Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Passenger Vehicle
5.1.2. Commercial Vehicle
5.1.3. Electric Vehicle
To know more about the report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-cybersecurity-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details on the report or to inquire about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]