Investment by the government on 3D printing projects and reduction in manufacturing, along with process downtime, will drive the market demand.
The global 3D Printing Market is forecasted to be worth USD 28.23 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The industry for 3D printing is witnessing a surge in demand as there is an increased application in consumer products, automotive, and medicals, among others. The reduction in errors and overall time and development cost, ease in manufacturing, and the ability to build very intricate tailored designs are driving the market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/144
Key Highlights From The Report
- In the offering segment, ceramic material has various applications such as aerospace, biomedical, electronics, and automotive engineering due to their high medical strength, hardness, good thermal, and chemical stability. Moreover, research on bio-ceramics for application in bone implants are driving the demand for the segment.
- In the medical sector, 3D printing is used to make implants, scaffolds, surgical instruments, and prosthetics. The growing demand for advanced medical products and prosthetics are propelling the demand for the market.
- Digital fabrication technology has made 3D prototyping cost-effective and less time-consuming. A variety of materials can be used for the prototype application such as cheap PLA, durable nylon, impact-resistant ABS, and others. The prototyping application segment is forecasted to grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market for 3D printing, and the United States have the highest adoption rate of the product. The region has various medium and small-sized manufacturers. The presence of a mature 3D printing market and adoption of advanced technology is spurring the demand for the product. The region held a market share of 36.5% in the year 2019.
- Key participants include 3D Systems, Stratasys, GE Additive, EOS GmbH, Voxeljet, SLM Solutions, Hewlett Packard, Optomec, Mcor Technologies, and Protolabs, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global 3D Printing Market on the basis of offering, process, application, industry verticals, technology, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Desktop 3D Printer
- Industrial 3D Printer
- Design Software
- Scanning Software
- Pinter Software
- Inspection Software
- Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Material Extrusion
- Material Jetting
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Vat Photopolymerization
- Binder Jetting
- Sheet Lamination
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Functional Part Manufacturing
- Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Products
- Printed Electronics
- Architecture and Construction
- Food and Culinary
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Inkjet Printing
- Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- PolyJet/MultiJet Printing (MJP)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Direct Light Projection (DLP)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/144
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the 3D Printing market, calculating their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analyzes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading geographic regions encompassed in the report include:
- North America(U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global 3D Printing market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global 3D Printing market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. 3D Printing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 3D Printing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Ease in Development of Customized Products
18.104.22.168. Reduction in manufacturing cost
22.214.171.124. Investment by government
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Limited availability and high cost of the materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. 3D Printing Market By Offering Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Offering Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
188.8.131.52. Desktop 3D Printer
184.108.40.206. Industrial 3D Printer
220.127.116.11. Design Software
18.104.22.168. Scanning Software
22.214.171.124. Pinter Software
126.96.36.199. Inspection Software
Chapter 6. 3D Printing Market By Process Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Process Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Material Extrusion
6.1.2. Material Jetting
6.1.3. Powder Bed Fusion
6.1.4. Vat Photopolymerization
6.1.5. Binder Jetting
6.1.6. Sheet Lamination
6.1.7. Directed Energy Deposition
To know more about the report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details on the report or to inquire about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]