The Policy Management in Telecom market was valued at USD 898.5 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1,617.1 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. The rising deployment of cloud-based policy management systems by telecom operators, rising revenue generation for telecom operators, and increased implementation of integrated policy management systems by telecom operators are the factors driving the market.
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
LM Ericsson Telephone Company (Sweden), Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd. (China), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Amdocs Limited (US), Astea International Inc. (US), Comarch SA (Poland), Wipro Limited (India), Intracom Telecom (Greece), Genpact (US) and Oracle Corporation (US) among others.
Another factor responsible for the growth in the market is growing demand and implementation of Information Technology (IT) services across the world.
High capital expenditure, rising competition among industry players and variations in government rules and regulations acts as a restraint for the market.
This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the API testing market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Policy Management in Telecom market was valued at USD 898.5 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 1,617.1 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. The rising deployment of cloud-based policy management systems by telecom operators, rising revenue generation for telecom operators, and increased implementation of integrated policy management systems by telecom operators are the factors driving the market.
- On the basis of integrant, the services segment market is expected to grow the fastest with revenue of USD 323.4 Million, at a CAGR of 20% from 2019-2026. The primary factors that are driving the rise of this market are the enhanced bandwidth sensitive services by the telecommunication service providers, who also focus on monetization of network assets, improving internal service development, protecting the subscriber identity while maintaining the integrity of the network.
- Based on deployment, the cloud segment is expected to account for the largest market with revenue of USD 385.14 Million, at a CAGR of 27%. Cloud-based solutions act as an important factor for reducing capital expenditure, where the cost of hardware is eliminated. It also offers real-time visibility of data for employees, enabling organizations to communicate with different departments.
- North American region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The primary factors that are driving the rise of this market are the deployment of policy management systems in the region accounting from the expansion of LTE networks and their implementation with several CRM software and business models.
- The Asia Pacific market is forecasted to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growing emerging economies and rising initiatives of government are the factors responsible for driving the market.
Get a Sample Report PDF with Detail TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1143
Segments covered in the report:
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of network, components, deployment types and regional analysis.
Global Policy Management in Telecom Market, By Network-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Fixed Network
- Wireless Network
Global Policy Management in Telecom Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Global Policy Management in Telecom Market, By Deployment (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Global Policy Management in Telecom Market, By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global usage of Policy Management Telecom
3.1.2. Global Policy Management Telecom Usage by Solution
Chapter 4. Policy Management Telecom Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Policy Management Telecom Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Policy Management Telecom Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Growth of cybersecurity threats
18.104.22.168. Digitalization of offices and mobile employees
22.214.171.124. Stringent norms on data security
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. Budget constraint of cyber security systems
188.8.131.52. Usage of pirated and unauthenticated cyber security systems
4.4.3. Market opportunities
184.108.40.206. Growth in the E-commerce penetration across industries
4.4.4. Market challenges
220.127.116.11. Lack of cyber security expertise
Chapter 11. Company Profiles
11.1. Kaltura Inc.
11.1.1. Company Overview
11.1.2. Financial Performance
11.1.3. Type Insights
11.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.2. Echo360 Inc.
11.2.1. Company Overview
11.2.2. Financial Performance
11.2.3. Type Insights
11.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1. Company Overview
11.3.2. Financial Performance
11.3.3. Type Insights
11.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.4. Sonic Foundry
11.4.1. Company Overview
11.4.2. Financial Performance
11.4.3. Type Insights
11.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.5.1. Company Overview
11.5.2. Financial Performance
11.5.3. Type Insights
11.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.6.1. Company Overview
11.6.2. Financial Performance
11.6.3. Type Insights
11.6.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.7. VIDIZMO LLC
11.7.1. Company Overview
11.7.2. Financial Performance
11.7.3. Type Insights
11.7.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.8. Winnov Inc
11.8.1. Company Overview
11.8.2. Financial Performance
11.8.3. Type Insights
11.8.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.9.1. Company Overview
11.9.2. Financial Performance
11.9.3. Type Insights
11.9.4. Strategic Initiatives
11.10. Cisco Systems Inc.
11.10.1. Company Overview
11.10.2. Financial Performance
11.10.3. Type Insights
11.10.4. Strategic Initiatives
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1143
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.