The Storage Class Memory Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Storage Class Memory industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Storage Class Memory market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Storage Class Memory Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The storage class memory market is projected to register a CAGR of 38.2% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Storage Class Memory Market:
Global Major Players in Storage Class Memory Market are:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Avalanche Technology Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., Everspin Technologies Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Crossbar Inc., Western Digital Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Intel Corporation, Micron Technology Inc., and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics Segment is Expected to Grow Significantly
– Memory is the prime element in the design of modern electronics. Consumer electronics may use either volatile or non-volatile memory.
– High-resolution and high dynamic range displays, robots, toys, healthcare products, and every other consumer electronics product require SCM. As drone cameras gain resolution and drone flight times grow longer, the demand to safely and securely store and manage data increases. Thus, many drones and storage manufacturers are forming alliances. For instance, Seagate and DJI (the leading Chinese drone manufacturer) formed a strategic partnership to solve the storage demands of UAV users.
– The demand for SCM will also be driven by the transition of consumer electronics from 2D to 3D, owing to the increased data storage need. WD shipped 3D flash in 2018, with a shift to 96-layer 3D flash.
– The increase in laptops and tablets market is also driving the demand for SCM, as users want high speed. Thus, to complement the processing power, laptop and tablet manufacturers have planned to install SCM in these devices. For instance, HP and SanDisk partnered to innovate storage class products and collaborate on their current product portfolios.
North America to Hold a Major Share
– North America leads the storage class memory market as most of the storage class memory vendors are based out of North America. North America has one of the most developed economies in the world in the form of the United States and also the country retains its reputation of innovator and early adopter of the technologies. Moreover, most of the companies in healthcare, robotics and automotive segments, which make use of SCMs are located in this region.
– The rapid innovation happening in the robotics and automotive segments increasing the demand for storage class memory. The region is also accumulated with the presence of major players in these segments.
– Companies have started investing heavily in this region to reap the fruits of SCM. For instance, Intel invested in SCM and created a new type of memory- 3D XPoint and as a result of this, the revenue of its non-volatile memory solutions group surged 22.4% in 2018.
Influence of the Storage Class Memory Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Storage Class Memory Market.
–Storage Class Memory Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Storage Class Memory Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Storage Class Memory Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Storage Class Memory Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Storage Class Memory Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Storage Class Memory Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234