The Smart Food Logistics Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Smart Food Logistics industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Smart Food Logistics market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Smart Food Logistics Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The smart food logistics market is expected to register a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Smart Food Logistics Market:
Global Major Players in Smart Food Logistics Market are:
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Controlant, Inc., BT9 Ltd., Tech Mahindra Limited, Penske Logistics, Inc., Foodlogiq, LLC, Aeris Communication, Inc., Geo Traq Inc., TagBox Solutions Private Limited, Semtech Corporation, and Other.
Key Market Trends:
– The region expects the largest share in adopting smart logistics due to the presence of a large number of vendors and increasing concern to eliminate wastage and optimize resources.__
– According to USDA’s Economic Research in 2010, food waste in the United States was estimated to be 30-40% of the food supply. While FAO estimates in 2018 for food waste at a retail level only stands at 60 million tonnes per year.
– With increasing concerns regarding food wastage, the region witnesses collaboration between government agencies and the engagement of leaders in the public, private and non-profit organizations in solving food wastage issues.
– For instance, on 9th April_2019, USDA, EPA, and FDA signed a formal agreement with ReFED, Inc. to collaborate on efforts to reduce food waste in the United States.
– A lot of innovations are observed in this region in relation to advanced technologies being used in the logistics arena. For instance, Google’s parent company Alphabet has the FAA’s approval to deliver food in Virginia using drone technology which it used for food logistics in Australia.
– Cold Chain Monitoring is a critical function in order to deliver fresh, high-quality food and beverages to the end consumers. Digital sensors embedded with IoT technology are capable of regulating temperature, tracking cargo and promote anti-theft measures by sending data in real-time.
– With perishables, the consequences extend beyond the bottom line. Approximately 30% of all perishable produce and products never made it from the farm to the market, according to a recently_published [email protected] column. Also, in a recent study conducted by DHL Supply Chain, IoT ranked among the top three information technologies that market values.
Influence of the Smart Food Logistics Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Smart Food Logistics Market.
–Smart Food Logistics Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Smart Food Logistics Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Smart Food Logistics Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Smart Food Logistics Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Smart Food Logistics Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Smart Food Logistics Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234