The Ride-Hailing Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Ride-Hailing industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Ride-Hailing market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Ride-Hailing Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The Ride-Hailing Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 15% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Ride-Hailing Market:
Global Major Players in Ride-Hailing Market are:
Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Uber Technologies, Inc., Lyft, Inc., Grab Holdings Inc., Daimler AG, BlaBla Car, Ola Cabs, FastGo Vietnam JSC, ZuumViet, Be Group JSC, and Other.
Key Market Trends:
– A motorcycle ride-hailing is a licensed form of transport available in various nations. The motorcycle carries one passenger, who rides pillion behind the motorcycle operator. According to The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), there are about more than 20 million motorcycle taxis globally in which 2 million in Brazil, 1 million in Nigeria, and 0.2 million in Bangkok, including both conventional and app-based service providers. With the revenue generation through motorcycle ride-hailing, the internet economy revenue parallelly increases in this sector.
– In many cities across Africa, motorcycle taxis are as common as the yellow cabs in New York. That includes Lagos, Nigeria, where ride-hail startup Gokada in May 2019 raised a USD 5.3 million Series A round to grow its two-wheel transit business. Gokada has trained and on-boarded more than 1,000 motorcycles and their pilots on its app that connects commuters to moto-taxis and the company’s signature green, DOT approved helmets.
– Asia-Pacific region promises a significant growth of the market, Increasing traffic congestion and low taxi fare, when compared to other modes of transportation, are the major factors driving the growth of the motorcycle/bike taxi service in the Asia-Pacific market.
– North America propels to cater to a significant share in the market. According to Accenture, nearly two-thirds (63%) of U.S. car owners who use ride-hailing services say that they would consider giving up their vehicles over the next decade in favor of ride-hailing. Based on a survey of more than 1,000 U.S. consumers, Accenture found that consumer satisfaction with ride-hailing companies is extreme, at 92%, and that the vast majority (93%) of the respondents expect to maintain or increase their spending on ride-hailing services this year.
– Ride-hailing usage has increased across most demographic groups, but adoption figures continue to vary by age, educational attainment, and income level. For example, roughly half of Americans ages 18 to 29 (51%) say they have used a ride-hailing service, compared with 24% of those ages 50 and older. Those whose annual household income is USD 75,000 or more are roughly twice as likely as those earning less than USD30,000 to have used these services.
Influence of the Ride-Hailing Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Ride-Hailing Market.
–Ride-Hailing Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Ride-Hailing Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Ride-Hailing Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Ride-Hailing Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Ride-Hailing Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Ride-Hailing Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234