The Freight Transport Management Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Freight Transport Management industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Freight Transport Management market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Freight Transport Management Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The Freight Transport Management Market was valued at USD 23.70 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 41.52 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Freight Transport Management Market:
Global Major Players in Freight Transport Management Market are:
JDA Software, Manhattan Associates, CTSI Global, Accenture PLC, Descartes Systems Group Inc., DSV A/S, HighJump, CEVA Logistics, DB Schenker, Geodis, and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Rail Freight to Account for a Significant Demand for Freight Management Solutions
– The rail freight transportation has had advantages over other modes in the areas of environmental performance, land use, energy consumption, and safety. Therefore, with the increased preference, the rail logistics environment has got complex and difficult to navigate, and companies need both rail cargo industry experience and information technology systems to manage them.
– This has resulted in the advent of a wide range of rail freight transportation management solutions, specifically designed for small freight trains, intermodal lines, and private factory rails that are challenged by the increasing operational complexity and a growing need to automate and/or streamline processes. The companies, such as DXC Technology and Goal Systems are inclining their product portfolio according to these needs.
– Moreover, the higher demand for rail freight transports will be the primary growth enabler for the market, specifically in the OECD countries. Owing to this, the rail freight transport management solutions are expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period.
North America is Expected to Hold a Major Share in Market
– The United States is estimated to make a major contribution in the region. The share is attributed to the rise in the retail sector due to many firms moving toward the online channel. With an advancement of technology in IT and cloud computing sector, the United States is continuously growing in the freight transport business.
– With globalization, owing to the growing digitalization and increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) by various industries, the North American freight transport management solution market picked up momentum, especially in the United States. The road freight transportation market in North America is one of the matured markets in the world.
– Almost 70% of the freight movement (in tonnage) in the United States is done by trucks and is expected to increase by 45% by 2040, requiring additional highways, railroads, ports, and pipelines and improvements to multi-modal connections that move freight efficiently, according to the US Department of Transportation.
– With an advancement of technology in the IT and cloud computing sector, the United States is continuously growing in the freight transport business.
Influence of the Freight Transport Management Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Freight Transport Management Market.
–Freight Transport Management Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Freight Transport Management Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Freight Transport Management Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Freight Transport Management Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Freight Transport Management Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Freight Transport Management Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234