The Data Loss Prevention Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Data Loss Prevention industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Data Loss Prevention market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Data Loss Prevention Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The data loss prevention market was valued at USD 1.21 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.75 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 23.59% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Data Loss Prevention Market:
Global Major Players in Data Loss Prevention Market are:
Symantec Corporation, CA Technologies, Trend Micro Incorporated, GTB Technologies Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Digital Guardian, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, McAfee LLC, Zecurion, Absolute Software Corporation, Proofpoint, Inc., Gemalto N.V., and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare Industry to Witness Significant Growth
– The technological advancement in components such as sensors and their application in healthcare is opening doors for the adoption of industry 4.0 and data analytics. Hence, digital transformation is taking place rapidly.
– According to a survey by HIMSS, 60% of the healthcare organizations use the cloud for backup and data recovery. Also, 51% are using the cloud for its core clinical operations and data.
– Therefore, health-related data are moving more and more from paper to electronic records, determining changes in how healthcare organizations processing healthcare records are managing and protecting the confidential data today. This has resulted in an increase in electronic health/medical records which will require data loss prevention.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Share
– The dominance of North America in the market studied can be attributed to the early and robust adoption of Big Data and cloud technologies. However, the region has an advanced infrastructure capability, thus leading to the most significant revenue generation, in the market studied.
– In 2018, 1,244 data breach incidences were recorded only in the United States with 446.52 million records exposed (126% rise from the previous year). The rise in the number of cyber-attacks and the need to protect data are boosting the demand for DLP (data loss prevention) solutions, across various businesses.
– Moreover, the enactment of stringent government initiatives to enhance the security of customer information is projected to boost the growth of the North American segment, over the forecast period.
– The US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) applies to the patient health information, and states such as Massachusetts have enacted the rules covering all companies that hold personally identifiable information of the state residents.
Influence of the Data Loss Prevention Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Data Loss Prevention Market.
–Data Loss Prevention Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Data Loss Prevention Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Data Loss Prevention Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Data Loss Prevention Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Data Loss Prevention Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Data Loss Prevention Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234