The Data Center Construction Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Data Center Construction industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Data Center Construction market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Data Center Construction Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The data center construction market was valued at USD 20.11 billion in the year 2019 and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 32.50 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8.34% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Data Center Construction Market:
Key Market Trends:
– The hyperscale data centers are used in different sectors to increase computing ability, memory, networking infrastructure, along with storage resources. The various features of the hyperscale data centers include the physical infrastructure and distribution systems supporting the data centers for maximizing cooling efficiency, along with the ability to broadly scale computing tasks in an efficient way.
– Various cloud-based companies, such as Google and Facebook, are focused on investing in supercomputers accommodating their hyperscale needs. For instance, by mid-2020, Facebook is expecting the construction of its fifth hyperscale facility, an H-shaped building with 2.5 million sq. Ft area. Furthermore, in February 2019, India’s prominent data center player, CtrlS, announced its investment of INR 2000 crore in setting up the hyperscale infrastructure, which is claimed to be the world’s largest Hyperscale Tier-4 data center facility.
North America Accounts To Hold a Major Share
– Over a while, the United States has been recognized as one of the fore-runners in the adoption of new technologies. With increasing adoption in Big Data analytics, the companies in the region, in order to avoid falling short on traditional storage, have begun the construction of new data centers along with colocation centers to run their business analytics activities.
– The increasing investments in metro infrastructure in North America have provided optimal opportunities for the construction of data centers. For instance, CyrusOne planned to build a 340,000 sq. Ft. mega data center with the 100MW of capacity in Dallas metro in three phases.
– Further, customers are constantly experiencing the increase of sophisticated user demands for network and connectivity solutions that deliver faster and more reliable data connections across the data centers in the United States. In April 2020, MOX Networks, LLC, and Cologix announced a new partnership aimed at expanding connectivity solutions for their customers across North America. Currently connected to the Cologix Minneapolis data centers, MOX is now offering 1G, 10G, and 100G capacity services to all Cologix customers, with the ability to extend service to several Chicago area data centers and the Seattle metro area.
– Furthermore, the increasing demand for Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) solutions to telecommunication and business technology resellers across North America contributes to market growth. A player such as SkySwitch provides white-label UCaaS from geographically diverse locations to maximize system resiliency to MSPs, VARs, ISPs, and interconnects.
– In May 2020, SkySwitch announced it had added its fifth geo-node in the United States with the addition of a new Atlanta data center. The geo-node is co-located within Digital Realty Data Center and will primarily serve resellers and their customers located in the Southeast United States.
– Furthermore, the service industry in the US region witnesses a growth at a robust rate leading to the vast generation of volumes of data. Organizations are increasingly adopting the data centers to store and process the acquired data.
Influence of the Data Center Construction Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Data Center Construction Market.
–Data Center Construction Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Data Center Construction Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Data Center Construction Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Data Center Construction Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Data Center Construction Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Data Center Construction Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234