The report titled “Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market” report will be very useful to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, SWOT analysis, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners, and industry experts.
Various types of air conditioners such as central air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and ductless split system, portable are used in hazardous locations. However, central air conditioners are widely used and generated a revenue of $76.83 million in 2020 and is expected to rise with a CAGR of 1.87% during 2020 – 2025. The Middle East region holds the highest share of hazardous location air conditioner market as is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 1.35% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. The rise of different industries such as oil and gas, petroleum and food processing and the need for cooling systems in such hazardous locations to prevent explosions are some of the factors responsible for the growth of this industry.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy:
Hazardous location air conditioning units are designed to operate in the most difficult application by providing safe air conditioning for equipment and personnel. These air conditioners reduce heat accumulation and maintain a safe operating temperature in hazardous locations. Many features such as a temperature alarm, programmable thermostat and compressor are inbuilt in these air conditioners. These units are easy to install and require less maintenance when compared to traditional hazardous location units. These explosion-proof air conditioners can serve all the hazardous divisions, classes and groups.
What are the applications of Hazardous location Air Conditioners?
Hazardous location Air conditioners have wide applications in oil and gas industries, petroleum refining processes, food processing industries, paint & plastic spraying, aircraft hangers, fuel servicing, utility gas plants, grain elevators, flour, feed mills, magnesium & aluminium powder processing, metallurgical processes, plastics, medicines, fireworks, starch, candy, coal and carbon handling processing operations.
Regional Analysis For Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market:
For the comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Market is analyzed across key geographies namely: United States, China, Europe, Japan, South-east Asia, India, and others. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Market Research and Market Trends of Hazardous location Air conditioners:
– Aegex Technologies LLC has developed an IoT platform for hazardous locations specifically for regulated areas in order to prevent an explosion. It consists of hardware and software components that capture, transmit, and analyze big data to manage oil and gas refineries, chemical manufacturing plants and other industrial facilities where combustible atmospheres require highly regulated equipment to help improve operations for better safety and productivity.
– Pentair recently launched an air conditioner specially designed for hazardous location. Hoffmans SpectraCool Hazardous Location air conditioner has a patented design that eliminates ignition arising from the A/C unit. This engineered design is easy to install and requires low maintenance. The SpectraCool is 20 times lighter when compared to other similar products in the market. It also allows real-time monitoring which can help detect the cooling failure and the personnel can be alerted before the damage occurs.
Browse the report description and TOC:
Key Takeaways from this Report
– Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level for product types, end-use applications and by – different industry verticals.
– Understand the different dynamics influencing the market key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
– Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
– Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
– Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687