Fluoroelastomers Market – Forecast(2020 – 2025)
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on the development environment, Market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Fluoroelastomers Market on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2020.
Fluroelastomers are a class of synthetic rubber which have helped to overcome the problems faced by conventional rubber. Fluoroelastomers have been used in Automotive, chemicals, aerospace and manufacturing industries. However, automotive industry dominates the use of fluorelastomers which is valued to be $522 million. Fluoroelastomers excellent chemical and oil resistant properties have propelled its use in chemical and oil industries. The stringent regulations set up by the government authorities over the emission of toxic gases has led to the increase in the use of fluroelastomers which is playing an important role in the growth of market.
The market for global fluoroelastomers was $1380.85m in 2020 and is anticipated to rise at a CAGR OF 4% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report:
The following Companies are covered
- 3M (US)
- Daikin Industries (Japan)
- DuPont (US)
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (India)
- Halo Polymer OJSC (Russia)
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. (Japan)
- Solvay (Belgium)
- Chemours (US)
What is Fluoroelastomers?
Fluoroelastomer is a class of synthetic rubber which has a wide range of applications. These elastomers have been widely used as they have high reliability, less maintenance and undergo minimum change to environmental conditions. Fluoroelastomers are highly resistant to high temperature, heat and chemical changes. Several properties of fluoroelastomers like low gas absorption rate, compression and ozone resistance have been explored and are being used in various industries such as petrochemical, aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical and food processing. Higher the percentage of fluorine in the elastomer, greater is its resistance to swell and degradation.
Market Segmentation by Types:
- Pharmaceutical and food processing
2.1. Shaft seal
2.2. Valve stem seals
2.3. Fuel hose
2.4. Tank seal
3.1. Hydraulic O-Ring
3.2. Miltary Flare binders
3.3. Electrical connectors
3.4. Fuel joints
3.5. Check valve balls
- Chemical and Petrochemical
4.1. O- Rings
4.2. Mechanical seals
4.3. Pipe Coupling
4.4. Valve liners
4.6. Seals and Diaphragm
5.2. Manifold Gaskets
5.3. Firewall seals
5.4. Fuel Tanks
5.5. Clips for Jet engines
5.6. Engine Siphon Hose
Market Segmentation by Applications:
- Fluorocarbon Elastomers
- Fluorosilicone Elastomers
- Perfluorocarbon Elastomers
As there is a rise in the demand for fluoroelastomers due to stringent emission standards in Europe and Africa, Chemours is extending an agreement for the distribution of fluoroelastomers with Safic Alcan which would act as a boon to the automotive industries.
In 2020, AGC Chemicals Americas Inc. formulated AFLAS resins from alternating polymers of tetrafluoroethylene and propylene to achieve unique properties over a conventional fluoroelastomers. These properties also include outstanding resistance to heat, chemicals, fuels, acids, bases, solvents, ozone and steam. AFLAS are being manufactured by several other companies as well.
Pelseal Technologies, LLC introduced Pelseal A1104, an AFLAS Fluoroelastomer caulk that can be used in industries which involve the use of high pH compounds as it is designed to resist alkalis, amines, strong bases and other high pH chemicals. The caulk is suited for use in industries such as oil and gas, paper processing, food and beverage wash-down areas, and general chemical processing.
The semiconductor industry has received much attention in the use of Perfluroelastomer which are critical for maintaining an airtight seal for many different processes in plasma, thermal and wet manufacturing applications because of their high temperature capabilities, low contamination and chemical resistance when compared to any other elastomers.
The Main objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Fluoroelastomers status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Fluoroelastomers development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report’s an invaluable resource for industry executives, Marketing, Sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical Dynamics-Report foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring market research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies in advance.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to spot upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities– This report will allow to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
Key Takeaways from this Report
– Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
– Understand the different dynamics influencing the market key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
– Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
– Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
– Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
– Get a quick outlook on the market entropy M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
– Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687