This Global Microlearning Market Research Report Forecast 2020-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 impact, industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The microlearning market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.2% over the forecast period (2020- 2025).
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The use of microlearning is rapidly becoming more common across workplaces, homes, and educational institutions. According to the NTL Institute of Applied Behavioural Science Learning Pyramid model, the traditional learning methods based on listening, reading, and observing are getting ineffective, and only 20% to 30% of contents might be recalled by the person. The advancement in technology based on simulation learning is effectively driving the growth of the market, with a high percentage of learning outcomes.
The market is fragmented, with many local and regional players competing with each other in a fast-growing education sector. Players in the microlearning market are engaged to offer their content through the interactive medium that will develop a high interest of the learners in these training platforms.
– May 2020: Qstream, a microlearning software leader for engaging sales teams in mobile sales learning programs was recognized among the 2020 Top Training Company for the sales training sector of the learning and development market.
– January 2020: Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., announced that it acquired Cluster, a French technology company that developed an AI-powered skills engine and extensive skills ontology, used by leading global brands, including Carrefour and SNCF.
Key Market Trends:
Gamification of Training and Education to Drive the Market Growth
– The expedited growth of microlearning is due to an increase in the number of smartphones and mobile devices that have directly created a vast base for gamification in the microlearning market. This growth is supported by the high recognition of gamification systems as a method to architecture human behaviour to induce innovation, productivity, or engagement.
– An HBR article identifies that gamification also helps in customer retention and increases customer retention rates by 5%, increases profits by 25% to 95%, and can fetch better results for the businesses. Brands can provide scannable codes on the products, and on scanning the code, the customer can avail of a certain number of loyalty points.
– Enterprise gamification in training, productivity, and skill enhancement are expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. Organizations have shown a heavy inclination toward collaborative systems, which do not create a competitive environment, as they are widely considered counterproductive.
– Gamification in microlearning solutions is also functioning as a handy tool for increasing the overall productivity of employees by using various methods, such as rewards for task completion in case of project management or data contribution or access, in case of knowledge management. However, the industry is also facing an absence of standardized guidelines for the application of gamification due to the lack of a substantial amount of academic research in the area.
Find the full report description and table of contents below.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Microlearning Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Customization of this Report: This report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687