The Europe and Latin America Gamification Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies. We analyzed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
Europe and Latin America Gamification Market are expected to register a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
The exponential growth in the number of smartphones and mobile devices in the region has boosted the demand for the gamification market. This growth is also supported by the increasing recognition of gamification systems as a method to architecture human behaviour in order to induce innovation, productivity, or engagement.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Europe and Latin America Gamification Market: Young Targets GmbH, Growth Engineering Ltd., Gamifier, Inc., 3radical Limited, CUT-E GMBH (AON, PLC), Gamehill, MMD Games, BrandNewGame, Mindonsite SA, Bluerabbit Edu, S.A.P.I. de C.V., Matifac, Senac Brasil.
. Recent developments in the market are –
– September 2019 – Gamifier, Inc. partnered with Hubspot Inc. for its CRM platform, which is one of the best software to help to manage the relationship with customers, save time, and get better results from a sales team. The Gamification system automatically rewards the salesperson for each action taken on Hubspot CRM.
– March 2019 – Diginext presented its latest virtual training and turnkey operator support solutions at Laval Virtual 2019, which may help businesses reduce production costs and increase operational efficiency.
Key Market Trends
Smartphones Adoption to Drive the Market Growth
– Europe commands a significant penetration rate of smartphones and mobile subscriptions, which is influencing the demand for gaming solutions. According to Ericsson, during Q3 2019, the smartphone subscriptions in Western Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe stood at 390 million and 350 million respectively; these numbers are expected to reach 490 million and 500 million by 2025 with the advent of 5G.
– Increasing penetration of smartphones and mobile gaming is further augmenting the demand for gamified solutions in various industries. In healthcare, Sea Hero Quest, a mobile game, is used to collect data for the detection of dementia at an early stage.
– A high level of smartphone penetration in the European region is one of the key reasons for the faster adoption of gamification. According to the GSM Association Mobile Economy Europe Report 2018, the number of unique mobile subscribers is set to grow from 465 million in 2017 to 481 million in 2025. At this number, the penetration rate will be 88% of the total population.
Gaming for Engagement in key End-User Segments to have Significant Growth
The application of games in the end-user industries for purposes, such as education, training, problem recognition, enhanced problem-solving capabilities, social skills, and improving collaborative abilities, along with decision making, may drive the market during the forecast period.
– Healthcare applications of gamification in the region are increasing significantly, and healthcare professionals are incorporating the technology as part of their treatment process to keep patients engaged and help them recover faster with better cognitive skills. For instance, Xploro is a health information platform that uses augmented reality and games, along with AI, for reducing stress and anxiety about medical procedures.
– British Armed Forces are using VR training platform, featuring gaming technology. The UK Ministry of Defence’s (MoD) VR simulator platform is built on Fortnite gaming engine, and it is expected to become a part of the wider training program for the forces over the coming years. Such developments in the region are expected to increase over the coming years.
– High expenditure on advertising is witnessed across industries in the region, as advertisers use gamification to optimize brand awareness, target more audiences, and make additional traffic to their websites. For instance, DDB Stockholm, in its marketing campaign for Volkswagen “Fun Theory,” used gamification to encourage people to alter lazy behaviours by showing that acting responsibly can be fun. It involved a subway station, where DDB transformed steps into working piano keys. This may drive the demand for the gamification market in the region during the forecast period.
The Gamification Market in Europe and Latin America is fragmented in nature as the demand for the technology and increasing penetration of mobile applications across the regions will help attract new players in this market over the next few years. Key players are Gamifier, Inc., Young Targets GmbH, among others
Influence Of The Gamification Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Gamification market.
– Gamification market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Gamification market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Gamification market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Gamification market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Gamification market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on Europe and Latin America and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Europe and Latin America Gamification Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687