Global “Tungsten Carbide Powder Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2027. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Tungsten Carbide Powder market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Tungsten Carbide Powder industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The market for tungsten carbide powder is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market are: American Elements, Atlantic Equipment Engineers, Buffalo Tungsten, ChinaTungsten, CNPC POWDERÊ©ÊGROUP CO., LTD, Edgetech Industries LLC, ELECTRONICA TOUGH CARB LTD, Ganzhou CF Tungsten Co.,LTD, Global Tungsten & Powders, JAPAN NEW METALS CO., LTD., Kennametal Inc., Merck KGaA, Metaltech, Serena Inc., Umicore Cobalt & Specialty Materials and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Industry News and Updates:
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for tungsten carbide powder market during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries like China and India.
– In the defense sector, tungsten carbide is used in the manufacturing of ammunition and as a neutron reflector in nuclear chain reactions or in weapons. The growing investments from countries like India and China are expected to drive the market.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from Mining & Construction Industry
– Tungsten carbide powder is widely used in the manufacturing of various cutting, engineering, and drilling tools in the mining & construction industry and is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
– Tungsten carbide is made up of equal parts of chemically bonded tungsten and carbide. Because of its superior properties such as extreme hardness and abrasive resistance, it is used in diamond cutting tools and it can replace steel and other metal alloys in a variety of applications.
– Tungsten carbide basically a grey powder, which can be pressed and formed into various shapes for industrial machine tools, abrasives, and other tools. In the mining industry, tungsten carbide is extensively used in drill bits, roll-cutters, hammers, and tunnel boring machines.
– Carbide tools last longer because of their abrasion resistance, superior strength, and can withstand very high temperatures. In the construction industry, they are used as drill bits for a variety of applications such as steel cutting, woodworking tools, and others.
– The growing demand from the construction industry and mining for the extraction of rare and precious metals for a variety of applications is expected to drive the market for the tungsten carbide powder during the forecast period.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Tungsten Carbide Powder market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Tungsten Carbide Powder market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Tungsten Carbide Powder market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase Full Report:
Finally, the Tungsten Carbide Powder Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principles of locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Tungsten Carbide Powder industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.