Global “Telemonitoring Systems Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2027. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Telemonitoring Systems market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Telemonitoring Systems industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The telemonitoring systems market was evaluated at USD 2,052.6 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 4,595.9 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 13.41% over the forecast period
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Telemonitoring Systems Market are: Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare Systems (General Electric Company), Care Innovations LLC, Koninklijke Philips NV, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd, Boston Scientific CorporationÊ, Resideo Technologies Inc., Sparrow Health System, InfoBionic Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., SHL Telemedicine, Omron Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Industry News and Updates:
March 2020 – With growing concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and when to seek medical care, Sparrow Health System launched a COVID-19 virtual care screening digital app in partnership with a telemedicine service provider, Amwell. The new app is accessible by smartphone, tablet, or computer.
– December 2019 – Nihon Kohden announced that it launched subscription-based pricing models for its patient monitoring and neurology products, the first in the industry to take such a step. The pricing models help align costs with usage, let hospitals and health systems benefit from the latest technology, and can lower the overall risk for upgrading technology._
Key Market Trends
Cardiac Telemonitoring System Accounts for Significant Share
– The adoption of telemonitoring in heart ailment patients is anticipated to grow at a steady rate as they reduce the cost by significantly reducing emergency hospitalization, provide continuous monitoring, and patient for accurate treatment. There has been an increasing interest regarding the impact of telemonitoring devices and its ability to reduce the increasing burden of chronic diseases, including chronic cardiovascular disease (CVD), on healthcare systems.
– It is said that CVD is one of the world’s largest killers and claims more than 17.5 million lives across the world. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) produces immense health and economic burdens, globally. Across Australia, each year, as many as 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests (OHCAs) occur, and unfortunately, the death rate remains at 90%, cementing OHCA as one of the leading causes of death in Australia._
– Further, telemonitoring may serve as a vital conduit for improving hypertension control and reducing the economic burden that stems from the costly hospital stays that result from acute events related to hypertension.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Telemonitoring Systems market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Telemonitoring Systems market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Telemonitoring Systems market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2027 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase Full Report:
Finally, the Telemonitoring Systems Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principles of locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Telemonitoring Systems industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.