Selbyville, Delaware. The business intelligence report on Intent-based Networking (IBN) market, with special importance to the production-consumption ratio, provides a holistic understanding of the industry size forecast, key trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis. It presents a detailed picture of the market by individual assessing the industry segments, including product type, application scope, and geographical fragmentation. Apart from this, the research entails an up-to-date analysis of this business sphere, highlighting the impact of Covid-19 pandemic and strategies that must be undertaken by businesses to ensure an upward growth trajectory in the forthcoming years.
Request a sample Report of Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market Analysis Report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2203961?utm_source=marketwatch.com&utm_medium=PC
The IBN software segment is expected to dominate the market with a share of over 60% by 2025 due to the increasing demand for IBN software for network automation and orchestration. IBN software assists enterprises to automatically & easily integrate IT services and deploy new applications according to priority. The development of advanced IBN software based on Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, cognitive computing, and deep analytics leads to the growth of this segment.
Increasing internet penetration worldwide accelerates the demand for simplifying the complexity of huge networks through IBN. This further leads to the adoption of specialized wireless networking devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls. For instance, according to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), more than 51.2% of the total world?s population was using internet at the end of December 2018. The growing adoption of IBN firewalls due to the increasing number of cyberthreats in organizations will further surge market growth. For instance, according to the Ponemon Institute?s Cost of a Data Breach 2018 study report for IBM, the total cost of the average data breach to companies worldwide was USD 3.86 million in 2018; hence, enterprises are adopting IBN to avoid such expensive data breaches.
Intent-based networking market is expected to hold the market value of over USD 4 billion by 2025. The market growth is attributed to the growing adoption of virtualization and Software-defined Networking (SDN) for centralized network management and provisioning. The surging demand for reducing network downtime by configuring network components automatically as per the business intent will lead to consistent market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, IBN helps in improving network visibility, automation, and analytics, which assist in continuous compliance and faster threat detection & containment. Continuous technological advancement in IBN solutions due to the adoption of machine learning algorithms that help in network optimization will also accelerate the demand for IBN solutions.
The router segment is expected to witness a significant growth rate of over 35% in the IBN market from 2019 to 2025 due to the rising demand for devices, which can be easily configured and reduce network complexity. The IBN market players are involved in introducing modern upgraded routers to support intent-based networking applications and reduce configuration expenses. For instance, in January 2019, Cisco introduced industrial integrated service routers powered by the modern operating system IOS XE to support IBN across its branch, campus, and WAN.
The professional services segment is expected to hold a significant share above 60% of intent-based networking market in 2025 due to the increasing demand for professional services in enterprises to effectively deploy IBN solutions. This service also guides enterprises to achieve their business objectives by enhancing their network architecture and helping IT professionals to implement the necessary changes required as per the market demand.
The on-premise deployment segment held a significant share of above 75% in 2018 due to huge investments in legacy hardware equipment implemented in the enterprise environment. On-premise deployment helps organizations to enhance their network security and have more control in creating and handling their network infrastructure. The growing adoption of on-premise IBN in small and local enterprises to enhance data security is avoiding data breaches, further surging this segment growth.
What will you get in this report?
- An exhaustive analysis of the global Intent-based Networking (IBN) market with detailed studies on different topics that will help key players to create effective development strategies and strengthen a strong position in the Intent-based Networking (IBN) industry.
- It gives a complete mapping of the behaviors of Intent-based Networking (IBN) market contributors and the vendor landscape. Existing companies could use the report to prepare themselves well to face future market challenges and strongly compete in the global Intent-based Networking (IBN) market.
- Also, the analysts have provided a thorough assessment of the impact of these strategies on Intent-based Networking (IBN) market growth and competition and many more
- A competitive portfolio of Intent-based Networking (IBN) market in the different regions including their growth factors, pitfall challenges, investment structure, advancement in all aspects, customer base etc.
The BFSI application segment is expected to exhibit a growth rate of 30% over the forecast timeline due to the continuously increasing demand for effective network security management. Companies operating in the BFSI sector are inclined toward digital transformations and network expansion for enhancing their customer experience. The adoption of IBN is increasing in BFSI to efficiently manage enlarged networks as per network policies. The BFSI sector players are focusing on network simplifications and enhancing their branch connection security by adopting SD-WAN technology. For instance, in June 2018, Indonesia-based social insurance company PT Jasa Raharja announced that it is using Riverbed?s SD-WAN solution to simplify network management of its 860 insurance locations nationwide.
Read Full Report at: Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market
Major Highlights from Table of contents are listed below for quick lookup into Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market report
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
- Definitions & forecast parameters
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
- Business trends of Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market
- Product trends
- Application trends
Chapter 3. Intent-based Networking (IBN) Industry Insights
- Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape
- Analysis of Manufacturers in the Intent-based Networking (IBN) industry
- Distribution channel analysis
- End-use landscape
- Vendor matrix
- Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market Technology & innovation landscape
- Industry impact forces
- Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market Growth drivers
- Industry pitfalls & challenges
- Key trends by Segments
Chapter 4. Company Profiles
- Business Overview of Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market Companies
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
- Strategic Outlook and Decisive Analysis of companies in Intent-based Networking (IBN) Market
- SWOT Analysis
Market Study Report LLC
US Toll Free: 1-866-764-2150
Email: [email protected]