Global Emergency Shutdown Systems Market Research Overview 2020-2025: Industry Growth Analysis by Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, and Forecast.
The Emergency Shutdown Systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.29% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025. This report presents market Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2025. It is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Emergency Shutdown Systems Market at a global, regional and key country level, split by different sub-segments of the industry.
These systems are highly deployed in the oil and gas industry, general manufacturing processes, power generating sector, and several other industries. Out of all the end-users, oil and gas industry is the largest source of demand for emergency shutdown systems.
– Owing to increasingly complex manufacturing and industrial applications, there has been a rise in the number of global catastrophic accidents. According to the Global Wellness Institute, there was 313 million number of work-related and 2.3 million work-related deaths in 2016, globally.
– The initial investments associated with the installation of an emergency shutdown system is very high. The total cost of ownership involves capital costs, such as acquisition and design of machines. Wellhead and process emergency shutdown systems are complex and their design has to rely on knowledge from many different disciplines, which accounts for higher design and development costs.
Inquire for Free Sample Pages:
For each of the market segments, the Emergency Shutdown Systems Business analysis incorporates valuable differentiation data. These segments are further investigated on a number of levels, including historical results Also, Industry technological advancement, market size estimate, market competitive situation and development patterns, emerging opportunities, growth prospects, types and applications are all covered in this study.
Regionally, North America is the primary hub for all the major manufacturing establishments in the world and remains a dominant market due to the highest volume occupied by the manufacturers in the region. The regional authority further demands high safety concerns in countries, like the United States and Canada, which further encourages ESD systems to be deployed across the respective industries. Despite the economic slowdown and recession in 2008 2009, the North American emergency shutdown systems market witnessed continued growth in the post-recession period.
Scope of the Report
Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD) ensures priority control of process equipment which is required for switching the process in safe mode.
Key Market Trends
Oil and Gas has the Largest Growth During the Forecast period
– Oil and gas is the largest sector for emergency shutdown systems globally. Recovering oil and gas prices and increasing upstream activity are expected to increase the demand for emergency shutdown systems, especially from offshore establishments. Demand for the ESD systems from upstream, midstream, and downstream (oil refineries) activities are taken into account under this segment.
– Regulations like the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) which enforces safety and environmental protection regulations for offshore oil and natural gas industry in the United States are prevalent across other regions like Europe as well (Europe 4 and 5 standards).To minimize the risk of a major incident, pressure and temperature of the line are closely monitored and that is where the ESD system comes into play.
– With new refinery projects anticipated across regions like India, which is expected to commission the largest green refinery in the world, the demand for the ESD systems is expected to increase over the forecast period. New upcoming oil and gas refinery projects to be commissioned between the timeframe of 2017-2023 across Norway, Denmark, Uzbekistan, Kuwait among others can be potential customers for the ESD systems.
Avail an Amazing Deals on Emergency Shutdown Systems Report Purchase/Customization:
Europe Accounts for a Significant Share in the Market
– Europe is one of the largest markets for emergency shutdown systems (ESD) in the world. A considerable activity in the downstream oil and gas sector and high industrial activity in the region is one of the most prominent drivers for ESD systems market in Europe.
– Europe is one of the most advanced and one of the largest crude oil refiners in the world. As of 2017, the region is responsible for 15% of the global oil refining capacity. The low crude oil situation in the recent past has significantly increased the demand for the expansion of existing refineries and the inception of new projects.
– Also, there has been a considerable exploration activity in countries like the United Kingdom that have led to key discoveries such as Glendronach (by Total). It is estimated that Glendronach is the fifth largest conventional natural gas reserve discovery on the UK Continental Shelf, in the millennium.
Growing demand for emergency shutdown systems is driving the huge investments in the industry, to develop new technological products. Owing to this, the companies have started adopting, developing new and differentiated products as their core strategy. Large manufacturers, such as Honeywell, Emerson, Rockwell Automation, ABB, Schneider Electric are aggressively pushing to acquire small tech companies and gain sustainable competitive advantage. The industry is expected to witness many mergers and acquisitions over the forecast period.
In addition to this, the moderate threat of new entrants is expected to bring new players into the market as well. Thus, competition in the industry is intensifying significantly. Overall, the intensity of competitive rivalry in the market is high. Some of the key players in Global Emergency Shutdown Systems Market are ABB, Emerson, Honeywell. Some key developments in the Global Emergency Shutdown Systems Market are,
– January 2018 – Emerson acquired ProSys Inc., a global supplier of software and services. The acquisition is aimed at increasing production and safety for industries, such as chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and refining. The company expects to benefit from the companys differentiated technologies to efficiently handle changing plant states in January 2018.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply-chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
About MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
+1 (704) 266-3234 | Mail to: [email protected]