The global somatostatin analogue drug market is anticipated to showcase considerable growth during the forecast period (2020-2026). The rising FDA approvals, advancement in new treatment therapies, and new product launches are some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the hormone therapy replacement therapy market across the globe. According to the American Cancer Society, there are around 5,000 new carcinoid tumors diagnosed in the US each year. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, 1 million cases of neuroendocrine tumors (NET) occur every year across the globe which is expected to get increased in the future due to the high adoption of sedentary lifestyles. The NET is found to have low incidence and high prevalence, the high prevalence of NET. The rapid diagnosis of the NET disorder enhances the adoption rate of the drugs for the treatment of the disease, thereby promoting the growth of the somatostatin analogue drug market across the globe.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Somatostatin Analogue Drug Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/somatostatin-analogue-drug-market
Camurus AB, Chiasma, Inc., Ipsen Group, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Eli Lilly & Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Tarveda Therapeutics Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and so on are the prominent players operating in the somatostatin analog drug across the globe. The major players of the somatostatin analogue drug market are making hefty investments in the R&D of new drugs. The continuous efforts of the market players in the development of new drugs are anticipated to make a major contribution to the growth of the somatostatin analogue drug market across the globe.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Somatostatin Analogue Drug Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/somatostatin-analogue-drug-market
The recent development in Market
- In July 2019, Ipsen UK Ltd. had launched a new pre-filled syringe for Somatuline Autogel (lanreotide). The company has commercialized this syringe to be used on the NHS for the treatment of adult patients with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs), symptoms associated with neuroendocrine (particularly carcinoid) tumors (NETs), and acromegaly.
- In June 2018, Novartis International AG had received US FDA approval for Novartis’ Signifor LAR (pasireotide) (a 2nd generation somatostatin analog (SSA)), for the treatment of patients with Cushing’s disease for whom pituitary surgery is not an option or has not been curative. In addition, Signifor LAR is approved to treat acromegaly patients who have had an inadequate response to the surgery and/or for whom surgery is not an option. The therapy will be available in 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg doses and is administered intramuscularly once every four weeks
Global Somatostatin Analogue Drug Market Segmentation
- Neuroendocrine Tumor (NET)
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest oF APAC
Rest of The World
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Camurus AB
- Chiasma, Inc.
- Dauntless Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
- Hutchison MediTech, Ltd.
- Ipsen Group
- Midatech Pharma Plc
- Novartis AG
- Peptron, Inc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Tarveda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/somatostatin-analogue-drug-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404