The global scleroderma therapeutics market is anticipated to showcase considerable growth during the forecast period (2020-2026). The rising FDA approvals, rising investment in the R&D of drugs for its treatment, the emergence of new novel therapies, and new product launches are some of the key factors contributing to the growth of the scleroderma therapeutics market across the globe. According to the American College of Rheumatology, scleroderma is a relatively rare autoimmune disorder about 75,000 to 100,000 people in the US have this disease.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Scleroderma Therapeutics Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/scleroderma-therapeutics-market
This disease is more common to females between the ages of 30 and 50. As per the United Nations, the global population in 2019 was 7.7 billion, out of which, around 4 billion are females. Out of this, around 50% is the target population in the age range of 15 to 50 years. It is equivalent to around 1.9 billion of the female population. This population is expected to increase to around 2.1 billion by 2025. The rapid increase in the number of the disease-prone population is anticipated to be a key factor contributing to the growth of the scleroderma therapeutics market across the globe.
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Celgene Corp., arGentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Kadmon Holdings, Inc., Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cytori Therapeutics Inc., Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc., Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and so on are the prominent players operating in the scleroderma therapeutics market across the globe. The major players of the market are making hefty investments in the R&D of novel therapies for the improved treatment of scleroderma. The continuous efforts of the market players in the development of new therapies are driving the growth of the global market.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Scleroderma Therapeutics Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/scleroderma-therapeutics-market
The recent development in Market
- In June 2020, Bristol Laboratories Ltd., a UK-based pharmaceutical company had launched Amlodipine besilate tablets in 2.5mg dose. Amlodipine belongs to the class of calcium channel blockers. The launch of this medicine is anticipated to make a contribution to the market growth of scleroderma therapeutics.
- In September 2019, Correvio Pharma Corp. pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing hospital drugs had received US FDA approval to review United Therapeutics Corporation’s New Drug Application (NDA) for Trevyent (treprostinil) for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Global Scleroderma Therapeutics Market Segmentation
By Drug Type
- Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors – PHA
- Prostacyclin Analogues
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
- Calcium Channel Blockers
By Disease Type
- Systemic Scleroderma
- Localized Scleroderma
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest oF APAC
Rest of The World
- arGentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corp.
- Chemomab Ltd.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
- Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd.
- Fibrocell Science, Inc.
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
- Prometic Life Sciences Inc.
- Seattle Genetics, Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/scleroderma-therapeutics-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404