The US insulated packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The key factors that drive industry growth include rapid growth in the e-commerce industry. The increasing urban population is primarily enhancing the e-commerce industry in the US. Owing to this, there is an increase in the demand for innovative and flexible packaging, which fuels market growth in the country. Rapid urbanization along with per capita income is likely to bolster the insulated packaging market. Insulated packaging aids in maintaining the normal temperature in extreme weather conditions which encourages its adoption across various applications in the country.
To Request a Sample of our Report on US Insulated Packaging Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-insulated-packaging-market
Further, the support and regulations mandated by the government are also supporting the growth of the market. For instance, the US Food and Drug Administration (US-FDA) strictly regulates the food-contact packaging sector of the US. As the food is a highly sensitive product for transit as well as storage, the regulations are likely to promote the adoption of insulated packaging such as flexible insulated packaging products considerably and which in turn will add to the growth of the US insulated packaging market during the forecast period. Similarly, certain medications, and cosmetics & personal care products are also to be stored at a particular temperature, which demands effective packaging solutions. Thus, this further drive market growth.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of US Insulated Packaging Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-insulated-packaging-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Material Type, By Product Type, By Applications
- Country Covered- the US
- Competitive Landscape- DS Smith PLC, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd., Huhtamaki Group Oyj, Du Pont De Nemours and Co., International Paper Co. among others
US Insulated Packaging Market – Segmentation
- Corrugated Cardboard
By Product Type
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Airlite Plastics Co.
- Airlite Plastics Co. in Insulated Packaging
- Recent Developments
- Amcor Ltd.
- American Aerogel
- Cold Chain Technologies Inc
- Cold Ice Inc.
- Deutsche Post DHL
- DS Smith PLC
- Huhtamaki Group Oyj
- Innovative Energy Inc.
- Insulated Products Corp.
- Marko Foam Products, Inc.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Polar Tech Industries Inc.
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Temperpack Technologies Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404