The global insulated packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. The key factors that drive the growth of the market include the wide range of properties it offers for preserving the product.
Insulated packaging is primarily used to ship temperature-sensitive products such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and others. It is widely accepted across these applications due to its preserving nature regarding the product. It maintains the condition and appearance of food products as well as the chemical composition of pharmaceuticals products. Thus, this type of packaging is considered superior to other types of packaging. Further, critical products including medicines and chemicals find a substantial application in the insulated packaging market. The chemical composition of the pharmaceuticals may change if the products are not stored under specified temperatures. In such cases, insulated packaging preserves the chemical composition of pharmaceutical products and also ensures that no efficacy is lost during transport.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Global Insulated Packaging Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/insulated-packaging-market
Similarly, the insulated packaging assists in the transit of various products such as food and beverage, cosmetic and personal care products, a certain type of chemicals, and many more items. Besides, the mandatory rules by the government for the safe transit of medical products also encourage the adoption of insulated packaging; as drug manufacturers are expected to ensure that their packaging complies with specific criteria of maintaining the temperature. Thus, such aforementioned factors are likely to drive the growth of the global insulated packaging industry over the forecast period.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Global Insulated Packaging Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/insulated-packaging-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Material, By Product Type, By Application
- Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
- Competitive Landscape- DS Smith PLC, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd, Huhtamaki Group Oyj, Amcor Plc, Sonoco Products Co., Airlite Plastics Co., and Marko Foam Products, Inc.
Global Insulated Packaging Market – Segmentation
- Corrugated Cardboard
By Product Type
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest oF APAC
Rest of The World
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Airlite Plastics Co.
- Amcor Plc
- American Aerogel
- Cold Chain Technologies Inc.
- Cold Ice Inc.
- Cryopak, a TCP Company
- Drew Foam of Georgia
- Deutsche Post DHL
- DS Smith PLC
- Huhtamaki Group Oyj
- Innovative Energy Inc.
- Insulated Products Corp.
- Kite Packaging Ltd.
- Marko Foam Products, Inc.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Polar Tech Industries Inc.
- SmartCAE Stefan Braun
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Suzhou Star New Material Co., Ltd.
- Tempack (Temperature Packaging Solutions)
- Temperpack Technologies, Inc.
- TP Solutions
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/insulated-packaging-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404