Strict regulatory framework of government regarding environmental issues and growing demand from the industrial and power applications are driving the demand of the market.
The global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is expected to reach USD 71.48 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing requirements from the refining and petrochemical industries in the developing economies. Increasing investments in the research and development to generate more efficient chemical based water treatment technology is expected to drive the demand for the industry.
Get a sample copy of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/128
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Coagulants & Flocculants dominated the market with a share of 39.5% in 2019 as a wide number of water treatment plants use the sedimentation process. Biocides & Disinfectant is expected to be the second-largest segment among the products as it reduces contamination and biofouling.
- Municipal corporations are expected to register for the highest growth in the market over the forecast period due to the increasing need for freshwater in the developed countries of North America and Europe.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing population and rapid urbanization in countries such as China, Malaysia, India, and Indonesia. Besides, the growth of the manufacturing, power, and industrial sectors in the region is also expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Key participants include Ecolab Inc., BASF SE, SUEZ S.A., Solenis LLC, Kurita Europe GmbH, The DOW Chemical Company, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Kemira OYJ, Snf Floerger, and Akzo Nobel N.V., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Water Treatment Chemicals Market on the basis of Product, End User, Application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biocide & Disinfectant
- Coagulants & Flocculants
- pH & Adjuster & Softener
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors
- Anti-foaming Agents
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Mineral Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pulp & Paper
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Raw Water Treatment
- Water Desalination
- Effluent Water Treatment
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Water Treatment Chemicals market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/128
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Water Treatment Chemicals market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Water Treatment Chemicals market report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Water Treatment Chemicals Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Water Treatment Chemicals Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing environmental and climatic concerns
22.214.171.124. Increasing R&D for the development of new technologies
126.96.36.199. Growing global population
188.8.131.52. Increasing need for sustainable water treatment
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost of Industrial Wastewater Treatment
220.127.116.11. Alternative Water Treatment Technologies
18.104.22.168. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Water Treatment Chemicals Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Biocide & Disinfectant
5.1.2. Coagulants & Flocculants
5.1.3. pH & Adjuster & Softener
5.1.4. Scale & Corrosion Inhibitors
5.1.5. Anti-foaming Agents
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-chemicals-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]