The increasing geriatric population and the growing adoption of innovative medical technology are fueling the market growth.
The global Healthcare Robotics Market is anticipated to reach USD 34.79 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The Healthcare Robotics market is forecasted to grow significantly due to the growing demand for improved medical operations and fault free diagnosis and treatment. Rise in investment and awareness from the government for the installation of robots for medical surgeries is also expected to drive the healthcare robotics market’s growth in the forecasted period.
To get a sample copy of the Global Healthcare Robotics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/129
Key Highlights From The Report
- The surgical robots segment dominated the healthcare robotics market in terms of revenue is projected to grow with a CAGR of 21.8%. These robots are operated by surgeons, which allow surgeons to complete the operations precisely. With improved visualization, it can function more accurately to treat patients, which is a significant factor in the market’s growth.
- The mobile segment dominated the healthcare robotics market in terms of portability, with a share of 58.6% in 2019. The fixed segment will experience stable growth over the anticipated period. Currently, the aged population is suffering from various chronic diseases, which is driving the segment growth.
- The neurosurgery segment is projected to account for the highest CAGR throughout the anticipated timeframe, owing to the growing accuracy and enhanced quality of therapeutic robots, which have stimulated robots’ usage in neurosurgery and is expected to grow the neurosurgical robots segment.
- The leading players in the market include Stryker Corporation, InTouch Technologies, Inc., Medrobotics Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mazor Robotics Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Robotics, Renishaw plc, Aethon Inc., Hocoma Inc, Omnicell, Inc. and among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
Emergen Research has segmented the global healthcare robotics market based on type, application, portability, end-use industry, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
- Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Emergency response robotic systems
- Hospital and Pharmacy Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
- Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Surgical Robots
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pharmacy Applications
- Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Specialty Centers
Key Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/129
Elucidating the competitive scenario of the Global Healthcare Robotics Market:
- The comprehensive global Healthcare Robotics market analysis includes meaningful insights into the competitive spectrum of this business sphere. It goes on to enlist the detailed profiles of each market competitor.
- The latest report includes the industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study also showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders and offers critical data and information about the application scope, as well as specifications of these products.
- In addition, the study presents the fundamental market insights, pricing range of products offered by these companies, and the gross profits and losses experienced by these players throughout their market tenures.
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Healthcare Robotics market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Healthcare Robotics market report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Healthcare Robotics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Healthcare Robotics Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for automation in healthcare industry
126.96.36.199. The rising advancement in technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Expensive Setup Cost
184.108.40.206. Limitation of functions
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Healthcare Robotics Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
5.1.2. Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
5.1.3. Emergency response robotic systems
5.1.4. Hospital and Pharmacy Robots
5.1.5. Rehabilitation Robots
5.1.6. Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
5.1.7. Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
5.1.8. Surgical Robots
For more details on the Global Healthcare Robotics Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-robotics-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure your report is customized as per your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]