The global epichlorohydrin market is forecast to reach USD 3.75 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Epichlorohydrin (ECH) is a flammable and a volatile clear liquid at room temperature, which is insoluble in water. It has a garlicky, pungent, sweet odor. It is usually made from allyl chloride that is derived from chlorine/caustic soda and propylene. It is primarily used in manufacturing glycerol and unmodified epoxy resins. To a lesser extent, it is used in producing water treatment resins, elastomers, ion exchange resins, surfactants, plasticizers, adhesives, and lubricants, among others. It also finds application in manufacturing synthetic glycerine, textiles, solvents, inks and dyes, paper, and surfactants. The compound is also listed in commercial pesticides as an inert ingredient. In the textile industry, the compound is used in modifying carboxyl groups of wool. The end-product has an enhanced and longer resistance to moths.
In context to region, North America can be seen to occupy a significant market share. The market share held by the region is attributed to rising demand for specialty chemicals and continuous expansion of the automotive & aerospace industry that is boosting the demand for ECH in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2377
Key participants include:
DAISO Co. Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals, Hanwha Chemical, Formosa Plastics, Kashima Chemical, Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group, Spolchemie AS, Momentive Specialty Chemical Industries (Hexion), Sumitomo Chemicals and Spolchemie AS.
The report provides insightful data about business alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate and government deals, product launches and brand promotions, and others. The business tactics adopted by the leading players to fortify their presence in the market have also been studied in the report.
The report covers various important aspects of the industry such as sectors, current and emerging trends, updated outlines, growth factors, restraints, growth prospects and opportunities, and other factors that enable to draw projections for the estimated market growth in the coming years. The report also offers positive projections of the market scenario in the coming years through insightful assessment of the key markets and the geographical spread of the industry.
Regional analysis covers the assessment of market growth in key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. It studies the market spread in each key region along with the production and consumption patterns, supply and demand, current and emerging trends and robust presence of key players in each region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Epichlorohydrin market according to Raw Materials, End-use, Application, and Region:
Raw Materials Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Paints and Coatings
- Wind turbine
- Electrical and electronics
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Epoxy resins
- Water treatment chemicals
- Synthetic Glycerin
Regional Segmentation of the Market:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Scope of the Epichlorohydrin Market Report:
- The report offers an extensive assessment of the growth rate and the market size based on the dynamics of the industry and the factors influencing the growth of the market. The report is formulated through authentic sources and verified and validated by industry experts. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research. It also covers the evaluation of market and competitive landscape along with SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the leading companies.
- Moreover, the report offers an accurate forecast estimation through a thorough analysis of the historical data (2017-2018) while considering 2019 as the base year. The data offers a panoramic view of the market, assisting the readers to gain valuable insights into the Epichlorohydrin To impart better understanding of the market, the key statistical data is organized into pictorial representations such as charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, and figures.
Highlights of TOC of the Epichlorohydrin Market Report:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Epichlorohydrin Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Epichlorohydrin Market Segmentation Analysis
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. DAISO Co. Ltd.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Aditya Birla Chemicals
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Hanwha Chemical
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Formosa Plastics
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. Kashima Chemical
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.6. Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group
10.6.1. Company Overview
10.6.2. Financial Performance
10.6.3. Technology Insights
Request for Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2377
Thank you for reading our report. For more inquiry or query on customization, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the best report suited to your needs.