Increasing application in end-use industries such as electrical & electronics is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
The global carbon nanotube market is expected to reach USD 16.22 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The carbon nanotube (CNT) market is experiencing a rapid growth attributable to its rising demand from end-user industries such as electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, energy, healthcare, automotive, and textiles. Carbon nanotubes are appropriate for a large number of applications necessitating resilience, robustness, electrical & thermal conductivity, and lightweight characteristics as compared to conventionally used materials
To get a sample copy of the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/125
Key Highlights From The Report
- By product type, multi-walled carbon nanotubes, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market size of USD 4.80 Billion in 2019. The structure of this product type results in better conductivity and the strength of atomic bonds enables it to endure high temperatures.
- By industry vertical, the electrical & electronics industry held the second-largest market share in 2019 and is projected to witness a growth rate of 14.6% in the forecast period. A much larger number of transistors produced from CNTs can be fitted on a chip, due to their small size, as compared to the number fitted on a silicon chip. Also, the chips are faster, very efficient, and produce much less heat than silicon chips.
- North America, in terms of revenue, held the second-largest market share in 2019, owing to the growth and technological advancements in the electronics industry and increased production of engineered polymers (CNTs improve the thermal decomposition and melting temperatures) in the region.
- Key participants include Arkema SA, Carbon Solutions Inc., Showa Denko K.K., Arry International Group Ltd., FutureCarbon GmbH, Unidym Inc., Continental Carbon Company, Klean Carbon Inc., Hyperion Catalysis International Inc., and Cnt Co. Ltd., among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
Emergen Research has segmented the global carbon nanotube market on the basis of product type, methods, industry vertical, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Arc Discharge
- Laser Ablation of Graphite
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Key Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/125
Elucidating the competitive scenario of the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market:
- The comprehensive global Carbon Nanotubes market analysis includes meaningful insights into the competitive spectrum of this business sphere. It goes on to enlist the detailed profiles of each market competitor.
- The latest report includes the industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study also showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders and offers critical data and information about the application scope, as well as specifications of these products.
- In addition, the study presents the fundamental market insights, pricing range of products offered by these companies, and the gross profits and losses experienced by these players throughout their market tenures.
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Carbon Nanotubes market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Carbon Nanotubes market report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Carbon Nanotubes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Carbon Nanotubes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing application in end-use industries such as electrical & electronics
188.8.131.52. Growing demand in energy storage
184.108.40.206. Growth of the automotive industry
220.127.116.11. Technological Advancement
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Availability of substitutes
22.214.171.124. Environmental concerns
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Carbon Nanotubes Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
5.1.2. Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube
For more details on the Global Carbon Nanotubes Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-nanotube-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure your report is customized as per your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]