Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic disorders, hike in the geriatric population, and significant technological advancements in the biomaterials industry are expected to drive the growth of the Biomaterials market.
The Global Biomaterials Market is projected to reach USD 297.08 billion in 2027. The key factors influencing the market include the growing geriatric population, acceleration in chronic disorders such as cardiovascular disorders, orthopedic disorders, and an upsurge in the sports injuries, which are anticipated to impel the market in the forecast period. A higher traction of these materials are being observed in the usage of interacting with biological systems designed for medical treatments for correcting cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurological disorders, and dental, among others.
To get a sample copy of the Global Biomaterials Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/119
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Increasing acceptance of metallic biomaterials in orthopedic applications due to their high load-bearing capacity is one factor driving the market growth. Besides, continuous advancements in the orthopedic implants by market vendors are also expected to propel the market share for the upcoming forecast period.
- The plastic surgery industry is experiencing a dynamic transition and growing fastest in the biomaterials market during the forecast period. The rising geriatric population, positive public perception toward cosmetic surgeries, and technological advances are factors increasing the demand for plastic surgeries.
- In January 2019, ProMed Pharma and DSM Biomedical announced a business development partnership focused on polymeric drug delivery. Thus increasing the demand for its biomaterial market over the estimated period.
- Key players in the market include Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials, Royal DSM, Carpenter Technology Corporation, BASF SE, Corbion, Cam Bioceramics B.V., Celanese Corporation, CoorsTek Inc., CeramTec, Evonik Industries, and GELITA AG, among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Biomaterials Market on the basis of Type, Application, and Region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Calcium Phosphate
- Aluminium Oxide
- Calcium Sulfate
- Gold and silver alloys
- Cobalt-Chrome Alloy
- Titanium and its alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Silicon Rubber
- Acrylic Glass
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Collagen and Gelatin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Vascular Grafts
- Synthetic Corneas
- Occular Tissue Replacement
- Joint Replacement Biomaterials
- Spine Biomaterials
- Plastic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Bioengineered Skins
- Facial Wrinkle Treatment
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgeries
- Peripheral Nerve Repair
- Acellular Dermal Matrices
- Shunting Systems
- Cortical Neural Prosthetics
- Hydrogel Scaffold for CNS repair
- Neural Stem Cell Encapsulation
- Tissue Engineering
Key Geographies Encompassed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/119
Elucidating the competitive scenario of the Global Biomaterials Market:
- The comprehensive global Biomaterials market analysis includes meaningful insights into the competitive spectrum of this business sphere. It goes on to enlist the detailed profiles of each market competitor.
- The latest report includes the industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study also showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders and offers critical data and information about the application scope, as well as specifications of these products.
- In addition, the study presents the fundamental market insights, pricing range of products offered by these companies, and the gross profits and losses experienced by these players throughout their market tenures.
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Biomaterials market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global Biomaterials market report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Biomaterials Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biomaterials Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising chronic diseases
18.104.22.168. Hike in adoption of the biomaterial implants
22.214.171.124. Increase in sports injury
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Higher Cost of production
188.8.131.52. Rise in surgical infections
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Biomaterials Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
184.108.40.206. Calcium Phosphate
220.127.116.11. Aluminium Oxide
18.104.22.168. Calcium Sulfate
22.214.171.124. Gold and silver alloys
126.96.36.199. Cobalt-Chrome Alloy
188.8.131.52. Titanium and its alloys
184.108.40.206. Stainless Steel
220.127.116.11. Silicon Rubber
18.104.22.168. Acrylic Glass
22.214.171.124. Polyvinyl Chloride
126.96.36.199. Collagen and Gelatin
188.8.131.52. Hyaluronic Acid
For more details on the Global Biomaterials Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biomaterials-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure your report is customized as per your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]