Technological developments of the 3D Bioprinters and increasing investment in R & D of stem cell and regenerative medicines are driving the demand of the market.
The global 3D Bioprinting Market is expected to reach USD 2,687.8 million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the technological developments of the 3D bioprinters and growing funding of the private and public organizations to encourage bioprinting research. Increasing investments in research and development of regenerative medicines and stem cell research is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Get a sample copy of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/133
Key Highlights From The Report
- Inkjet-based printing is expected to capture the largest market share in 2019 due to the increasing adoption of Inkjet-based printing in the Healthcare Industry.
- The living cells dominated the market with a revenue share of 46.2% in 2019, owing to the growing funding of the private and public organizations to encourage the research of the bioprinting technologies.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for organ transplants, cosmetic surgeries, and lack of organ donors. Besides, the increasing investments of the government in the research and development of the vaccine due to the growing cases of COVID-19 is expected to fuel the demand for the 3D bioprinting in the region.
- Key participants include Allevi Inc., Organovo Holdings, Inc., CELLINK, Aspect Biosystems Ltd., Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., EnvisionTEC GmbH, TeVido BioDevices, Poietis, Digilab, Inc., and Nano3D Biosciences, Inc, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global 3D Bioprinting Market on the basis of Technology, Material, Application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Levitation
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Living Cells
- Extracellular Matrices
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Application ( Blood Vessels, Skin)
- Research Application (Regenerative Medicine, 3D Cell Culture, Drug research)
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global 3D Bioprinting market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/133
Key inferences influencing the revenue patterns of the market:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global 3D Bioprinting market into a wide product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data pertaining to the application landscape of these products, the demand for and market share held by each application type, along with their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A meticulous description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the key highlights of the global 3D Bioprinting market report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. 3D Bioprinting Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 3D Bioprinting Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising Prevalence of Chronic Disease
22.214.171.124. Increasing R&D for the development of new technologies
126.96.36.199. Technological advancements in the 3D Bioprinting Industry
188.8.131.52. Increasing utilization of 3D Bioprinting in the Cosmetology and Pharmaceutical
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Lack of skilled Professionals
220.127.116.11. Lack of proper regulatory framework
18.104.22.168. High cost of 3D bioprinters
22.214.171.124. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. 3D Bioprinting Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.4. Magnetic Levitation
Chapter 6. 3D Bioprinting Market By Material Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Material Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Living Cells
6.1.3. Extracellular Matrices
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-bioprinting-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]