The products that are primarily made to relieve and overcome the symptoms of an overloaded digestive tract are digestive health drinks. Digestive health drinks also allow many digestive health problems to be prevented, such as indigestion, bloating and gas, gallstones, peptic ulcer disease, the disease caused by the first part of the small intestine, irritable bowel disease, and ulcerative colitis, a chronic large intestinal disease. Vegetable soups, warm ginger tea, yoghurt, buttermilk, lemon water, coconut water, and herbal tea, are all specimens of digestive health drinks. Therefore, digestive health drinks use natural and active ingredients that are known to be particularly important for the health of the human digestive system, such as vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and potassium.
Click here to get sample of the premium report: https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-68690?utm_source=hp&utm_medium=mw&utm_campaign=hp
Major Influences Driving the Global Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market:
- In 2015, Asia Pacific captured the highest share of the digestive health drinks market in revenue. In emerging economies such as India and China, increased significant growth potential for such products is likely to further expand the growth of the market for digestive health drinks over the forecast period.
- North America and Europe followed the Asia Pacific market. In addition, rising health awareness and changing lifestyles with fast-paced lives in Germany, France, Italy and Spain are expected to support the growth of the European market for digestive health drinks over the forecast period.
- The Digestive health drinks and food market has been segmented by type (prebiotics, probiotics, food enzymes), by end-users (dairy products, bakery and cereals, non-alcoholic beverages, other products).
The Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market report explores global business prospects and evaluates competitive conditions for Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market size estimation and forecasts, which are determined based on a detailed research to gauge the environment of the Digestive Health Drinks and Food market. The demand has been analyzed to offer accurate estimations of the industry size. Crucial factors impelling the growth of the global market and driving its demand have been established to determine potential significance.
Global Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market Report Provides:
- An overview of a thorough analysis of the global Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market and related technologies
- Evaluation of latest trends with accurate annual growth rate estimates for compounds (CAGRs) and yearly assessments
- Identification of new market opportunities and targeted consumer marketing strategies for the global Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- Demand for new applications with new technologies and breakdown in the Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Digestive Health Drinks and Food market
- Company profiles of significant players in the Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
The Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market study offered by the professionals’ offers an extensive market evaluation with established segments such as product type, application, and region. Every component of the different segment of the Digestive Health Drinks and Food market along with its sub-segments is deliberated comprehensively based on their market share, growth scenarios, and CAGR. In each market segment, quantitative information and qualitative analysis is offered with detailed information for presenting a complete Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market outlook.
Major corporations functioning in the global Digestive Health Drinks and Food market are Co-operative Group Ltd, Clover Industries, Danisco A/s, Danone S. A., Seven Seas Ireland Ltd, Nestlé S. A., Arla Foods Inc, Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd, and General Mills Inc.
- Food Enzymes
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Cereals
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Other Products
North America Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by End-Users
Europe Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by End-Users
Asia Pacific Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by End-Users
Middle East & Africa Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by End-Users
South America Digestive Health Drinks and Food Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by End-Users
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world’s most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.
Quince Market Insights
Office No- A109
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 1444 39 0986
Email: [email protected]