The Global Allyl Chloride Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 provides a comprehensive analysis of the market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of the global industry. It provides an in-depth study of the Allyl Chloride market by using SWOT analysis. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The market for allyl chloride is expected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% globally.
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Allyl Chloride Market 2020:
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Allyl Chloride market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Top Key Players in the Global Allyl Chloride Market: OSAKA SODA, Solvay, INOVYN, Olin Corporation(NYS: OLN) and GELEST, INC. and among others.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Use of Allyl Chloride Derivatives in Several Applications
– Allyl chloride is an organic chemical compound that is primarily used as an intermediate to produce several chemicals. Allyl chloride is insoluble in water however soluble in organic solvents. Allyl chloride is manufactured by chlorination of propylene, at an industrial scale.
– The key demand for allyl chloride is from epichlorohydrin production. Allyl chloride is transformed into epichlorohydrin by the epoxidation process or by reacting allyl chloride with hydrochlorous acid.
– In addition, allyl chloride also finds its applications in the production of allyl alcohol, allyl isothiocyanates, allylamine and allyl silane. Allyl chloride is also employed as an alkylating agent to manufacture several chemical compounds.
– Apart from this, the demand for allyl chloride is increasing from pharmaceutical and pesticide manufacturing, as an alkylating agent.
– Furthermore, the rapid growth in the plastic industry is driving the demand for allyl chloride globally. Epoxy is one of the key polymers which has growing demand from end-user industries like plastics, paints and coatings, and composites market. Rising trends from these end-user markets is in turn expected to surge the demand for allyl chloride during the period.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Allyl Chloride market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Asia Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the period on account of rapid expansion and consumption of pharmaceutical and industrial applications from countries like China, South Korea, Japan, and India.
– Increasing demand for polymers, plastics, and other chemicals from countries like China, India, and other emerging economies in the region, is driving the demand for allyl chloride from chemical, pharmaceutical and polymer industries.
– The growth is also attributable to the pressing need for epichlorohydrin from numerous end-user industries, especially water treatment projects which are witnessing heavy funding is in turn expected to elicit massive demand for allyl chloride.
– Due to the aforementioned factors, the demand for allyl chloride is expected to increase in the region during the forecast period.
This Allyl Chloride Market statistical surveying report underlines the leading merchants in this market everywhere throughout the world. This sector of the report includes market depictions, requirements, and product portrayals, manufacture, competence, contact figures, cost, and revenue. In a comparable way, automated gathering, upstream raw materials, and downstream demand studies are administered.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Allyl Chloride Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687