The Machine Vision Camera Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Machine Vision Camera industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Machine Vision Camera market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Machine Vision Camera Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
The machine vision camera market is expected to register a CAGR of over 9.0% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Machine Vision Camera Market:
Global Major Players in Machine Vision Camera Market are:
Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Keyence Corporation, Adimec Advanced Image Systems bv., Basler AG, Cognex Corporation, LMI Technologies, Inc., Omron Microscan Systems, Inc., SICK AG, Teledyne DALSA Inc., Tordivel AS, National Instruments Corporation, and Other.
Key Market Trends:
– The automotive industry is transforming rapidly with the autonomous vehicle and automation within the manufacturing plant itself. According to Goldman Sachs, in the ten years, the revenue of ADAS/AV is expected to witness a CAGR of 42% to reach USD 197 billion by 2030.
– With continuous technological advancement, the adoption of machine vision camera has increased for the application of autonomous vehicles including parking camera, CMS camera for side view, SVS cameras for a 360-degree view around the car. The increasing penetration of ADAS and autonomous vehicle across the world is expected to drive the market the machine vision cameras.
– Further, the machine vision cameras are used in the automotive manufacturing process, including inspection, and for measurement in research and development of new parts. These applications use a barcode scanner, 3D imaging cameras, line scan cameras, etc.
– Goldman Sachs has also stated that the camera segment has potential to reach the market size of over USD 28 billion for automotive vehicle component suppliers
– Many automotive companies are also expanding their production capacity and presence internationally which will create more demand for machine vision cameras. For instance, in 2018, BMW inaugurated its new manufacturing plant for autonomous electric vehicles in Dingolfin, Lower Bavaria.
Influence of the Machine Vision Camera Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Machine Vision Camera Market.
–Machine Vision Camera Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Machine Vision Camera Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Machine Vision Camera Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Machine Vision Camera Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Machine Vision Camera Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Machine Vision Camera Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234