The Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025), offers an in-depth evaluation of each crucial aspect of the Global Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) industry that relates to market size, share, revenue, demand, sales volume, and development in the market. The report analyzes the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) market over the values, historical pricing structure, and volume trends that make it easy to predict growth momentum and precisely estimate forthcoming opportunities in the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market. The report explores the current outlook in global and key regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America) from the perspective of players, countries (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Mexico, and Brazil, etc.), product types, and end industries.
Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 26.2% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market:
Global Major Players in Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market are:
Navitas Lease Corporation, FUSE3 Communications, Ingram Micro Inc., Design Data Systems, Inc., Phoenix NAP, LLC, Machado Consulting, Managed IT Solutions, Fujitsu Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Amazon.com, Inc., Dell Inc., and Other.
Key Market Trends:
Retail/Wholesale Sector Holds the Largest Share of the Hardware-as-a-Service Market
– The adoption of HaaS varies from industry to industry. Among all organizations, Retail/wholesale organizations are found to have adopted the HaaS model to a larger extent, followed by Education and Financial services sector. This is due to the fact that Retail/wholesale organizations have hundreds or thousands of stores spread across the country, and it isn’t cost effective to employ IT person at every single store.
– In 2018, Spiceworks conducted a survey on more than 1,100 IT decision makers in organizations across North America and Europe to understand the penetration of hardware-as-service model in the workplace. The results from the survey showed that around 31% of retail/wholesale organizations already use the HaaS model (one or more types of devices). Additional 7% of the remaining retail businesses are planning to adopt HaaS within the next two years. Some of the most commonly used services in this model are the part replacement, hardware support, and troubleshooting.
– However, IT service organizations reported the lowest adoption of the HaaS model owing to the availability of resources to manage their own devices in-house.
North America Holds the Largest Share of the Hardware-as-a-Service Market
– The market in North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the HaaS market during the forecast period owing to the presence of a large number of hardware solutions and services providers, high awareness about hardware as a service among users, a large base of existing users. Increased digitization, underlying embryonic demand, increasing investment of small and large scale enterprises in the HaaS hardware and services, technical advancements and product innovation, and upgrade of research and development are expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
– With the presence of many small or mid-sized businesses in countries like China, Taiwan, South Korea, India and Japan, Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience highest growth rate during the forecast period since the HaaS model is a cost-effective method for optimal utilization of information technology hardware. Moreover, the region enjoys the presence of several significant vendors in the hardware market, thus driving the market for HaaS. The rise in penetration of technology is also another factor driving the market growth in the region.
Influence of the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market report:
–Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market.
–Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market recent innovations and major events.
–A detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market market-leading players.
–Conclusive study about the growth plot of Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market for forthcoming years.
–In-depth understanding of Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market, market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
–Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market.
Browse Full Report TOC and Description:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Market Intelligence Data provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc., Market Intelligence Data provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) | Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234